Real ethnic demographics of the Arab world

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
When you guys log out. Arabs will remain dominant in those areas and Arabic. Alhamdullilah

Screenshot_20200525_002933.jpg

SHAALLLLOOOM

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Arab identity is dead, look at Palestine,Saudis dont give two craps nor do egyptians.

The last pan Arab leader standing is Bashar al Assad and look how much Gulf Arabs hate him the best of them was Saddam hussein AUN.

Apollo

VIP
Nonsense Arabic is a world tongue for a reason.

They speak Modern Standard Arabic as a native tongue in Mauritania and Sahrawi region of Morocco. Plus Arabs understand each other from Mauritania to Egypt, Sudan to Yemen and Oman. The only people who's dialect is hard to comprehend are from Magreb and Algeria who speak Sarika.

Tell me why a Palestinian can move to Morocco or Egypt or Sudan or Mauritania and converse with the people?

It is a fake language. They have to learn two languages to truly understand each other. Most of them study the official Arabic in school that is why they understand each other. Without the education system unifying them they wouldn't be able to understand each other.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It is a fake language. They have to learn two languages to truly understand each other. Most of them study the official Arabic in school that is why they understand each other. Without the education system unifying them they wouldn't be able to understand each other.
Anti Arab Sentiment. Kkkkkk

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This kinda correct, Syrians and phoenicians are same people, they even speak the same dialect
i know a lebanese who doesnt identify as arab the arab identity is dying
The phoenician identity is a hoax, it doesn't exist, it based on Mount Lebanese Christians superiority, "we are unique, with our white skin and blue eyes, better than everyone especially these dark Syrians and arabs, our language is not Arabic dialect but a phoenician, blah blah".
To further understand this look this wikipedia page

FB_IMG_15903571621508872.jpg

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Btw Arabic is linked to Islam. For Arabic to die in those areas. Islam needs to die and that will never happen. Alhamdullilah.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
To be honest, they usually understand each without the MSA, an Egyptian can easily communicate with Syrians and Khalijis, but hard with magarebi, and they don't speak MSA and when they speak it they speak it the same way that "hooyo matalo" Somalis speak Somali. MSA only used with official things like news, books, etc. Other than that they use dialects

Apollo

VIP
Arabization in those regions happened due to Bedouin migrations. In Somalia, Arabs only lived in Urban centers.

I think it mostly happened through elite culture shifts.

Coptic was spoken in Egypt as late as the 1700s. It was a slow process, eventually the lower classes started mimicking the elite for social mobility and then total language shift happened.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I think it mostly happened through elite culture shifts.

Coptic was spoken in Egypt as late as the 1700s. It was a slow process, eventually the lower classes started mimicking the elite for social mobility and then total language shift happened.

Check out this battle which began the large scale Arabization of Western Sahara and Mauritania:

As a result of their absolute defeat the Zawaya relinquished all claims to political or military authority and paid tribute to the Hassan for their protection.[12] Hassani warriors were given the right to drink the milk from Zawaya herds and access to a third of the water from Zawaya wells. Zawaya also had to accommodate passing Hassani for three days. The Zawaya were also broken up as a group amongst the Hassani, with each Hassani group having its own Zawaya

The war ended in defeat for the Berber tribes, and they were from that point on forced to surrender their arms and submit to the warrior Arab tribes, to whom they paid the horma tributary tax. They would remain in roles as either exploited semi-sedentary agriculturalists and fishermen (znaga tribes), or, higher up on the social ladder, as religious (marabout or zawiya) tribes. This division between Hassane Arab warriors and Berber marabouts, plus the subordinate znaga, existed in Mauritania up until the French colonization, when France imposed itself militarily on all tribes, and so broke the power of the Hassane. Still, the traditional roles of the tribes remain important socially in these areas.[14]

Even more important was that the Arab victory brought about widespread cultural and linguistic arabization, with Berber tribes surrendering their Tamazight and other Berber tongues to the Arabic language, in the form of the Hassaniya dialect of the Beni Hassan. It is still spoken as the main language in Moorish Mauritania and Western Sahara, as well as in parts of Morocco and Algeria.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
It's only Moroccan arabic that I can't understand. They sound so funny that i laugh sometimes.

Trending