Real ethnic demographics of the Arab world

EYd5uLcXQAAnbBp.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Are Bahraini’s arabized Persians?

It is a stratified society. The Bedouin Bahrainis are the same as Saudis, but they have long standing Persian and South Pakistani communities there, but the original Bahrainis were similar to Saudis.

Omanis and Yemenis definitely weren't Arabic speakers though. They language shifted from South Semitic languages.

It is a stratified society. The Bedouin Bahrainis are the same as Saudis, but they have long standing Persian and South Pakistani communities there, but the original Bahrainis were similar to Saudis.

Omanis and Yemenis definitely weren't Arabic speakers though. They language shifted from South Semitic languages.
So when did Yemen started speaking Arabic? Wasn't there Arab clans, culture and presence already established in Yemen?

Apollo

VIP
So when did Yemen started speaking Arabic? Weren't there Arab clans, culture and presence already established in Yemen?

Haven't looked into when they exactly language shifted, but they did. In Yemen they used to speak languages similar to Tigrinya and Soqotri before they switched to Arabic.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
They can't even communicate with each other in their colloquial language. #ArabicSoFake
Nonsense Arabic is a world tongue for a reason.

They speak Modern Standard Arabic as a native tongue in Mauritania and Sahrawi region of Morocco. Plus Arabs understand each other from Mauritania to Egypt, Sudan to Yemen and Oman. The only people who's dialect is hard to comprehend are from Magreb and Algeria who speak Sarika.

Tell me why a Palestinian can move to Morocco or Egypt or Sudan or Mauritania and converse with the people?

Nonsense Arabic is a world tongue for a reason.

They speak Modern Standard Arabic as a native tongue in Mauritania and Sahrawi region of Morocco. Plus Arabs understand each other from Mauritania to Egypt, Sudan to Yemen and Oman. The only people who's dialect is hard to comprehend are from Magreb and Algeria who speak Sarika.

Tell me why a Palestinian can move to Morocco or Egypt or Sudan or Mauritania and converse with the people?

Horta are you half somali half arab? Which arab country.

Trending