Real beachresort in Mogadishu this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Great. Now it’ll be a white tourist heaven. Jennifer and John will take a trip there to revive their marriage. All the while John while have an affair with a Somali prostitute. Then she’ll drop a book about her life experiences.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Great. Now it’ll be a white tourist heaven. Jennifer and John will take a trip there to revive their marriage. All the while John while have an affair with a Somali prostitute. Then she’ll drop a book about her life experiences.

That could actually happen:mjkkk:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I read an article by Al Jazeera of Kenyan men selling their wives to german tourists? We are better of with the civil war than become a Thailand
Thai women have to deal with being called prostitutes in Europe. I read this article where this Thai women was treated like shit in Germany. Being leered and stared by old German man. They automatically thought she was a prostitute. European men go to Southeast Asia for ladyboys and pedophilia :damn: It happens in West Africa. On one hand it’s sort of a blessing Somalia has been so dangerous and anti Christian that missionaries don’t dare travel to it. Thank Allah this doesn’t happen to us

Isn't it kind of counter productive to invest in tourism right now? I see a lot of hotels being built in Somalia. I understand that resort money can't build and operate a plant or anything of that calibre. But surely you can run a decent commercial fishing or aggricultural operation? Any progress is progress, but I really want to see something outside the hospitality industry.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Thai women have to deal with being called prostitutes in Europe. I read this article where this Thai women was treated like shit in Germany. Being leered and stared by old German man. They automatically thought she was a prostitute. European men go to Southeast Asia for ladyboys and pedophilia :damn: It happens in West Africa. On one hand it’s sort of a blessing Somalia has been so dangerous and anti Christian that missionaries don’t dare travel to it. Thank Allah this doesn’t happen to us

Every pedo should be trapped and shot dead:farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending