Reagan made racist remarks in taped convo with Nixon

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Damn, he was a savage.

c0533d1895b8ca0ff70faf7a46827157.jpg

@Basra do you still think he was a great president?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Damn, he was a savage.

this isn't suprising.
alot of his policies destroyed the AA comunity.
anyways, do you think he was fully aware that the aid he was giving to the barre regime will go to a bloody clan war?
the image of dead african nigg*rs probably made him hard.:browtf:

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Reagan calling Africans dogs is hilarious since he was a dog and a for wall street. He used to shake his tail for his daddies in wall street. :chrisfreshhah:
You Don't believe me fine. Here is a video of one of his wall street daddies telling him to hurry up and him submissively whimpering yes.:drakelaugh::russ:
How could such a weak look down on anyone. :mjlol:

At least we have the pleasure of knowing that he's burning in hell as we speak.
Alhamdulillah
:rejoice::hemad:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Damn, he was a savage.

@simulacrum

Thank you for thinking of me when making this thread. I never said Reagan was a great president. To me, walaahi and I am being very honest---- President Nixon is the BEST united states president of mine. No living or dead president can compare the esteem I have for that specific human being.

Every time I hear him speaking or read a book of his, I sit up, and am just lost in translation. My curiosity of him never ends. He was a phenomenon complicated specie of a human. Simply remarkable.

Now, back to this specific video. I know I am speaking like a professor ma ha? looool

This video is simply breath taking in its raw, unadulterated purity. Wow. Reagan called Africans Monkeys??? But I am confused. In the video call, Reagan is heard saying monkey but Nixon says Cannibals. Are they talking about Africans??? I know Nixon, being the consummate, tactful, refined First gentleman, he was a bit uneasy about what Reagan said. Note he called it 'too strong a reaction" that shows how advance Nixon was as a civilized soul. His immediate laughter was that of nervousness. He said the tail wags the dog, was a way for him softening the savagery blow that Reagan just exhibited. By the way, we should remember, this was new to Reagan, in the advent of Television and camera, in the 50s.60s & 70s, watching Africans on the television was a novel idea. To him it was simply raw, and riveting I bet to see Africans struggling to look at shoes and wear them. Remember Chinese are the same, 30 years ago Chinese were walking bare foot. Upto today there are rural places in China where they prefer to go sh!t in the bush than use a marble toilet.

Anyway--but My God, What a Nixon, what a man. I think I am attracted to anything that is highly elegant, refined and civilized. Not to mention Intelligence, he was highly intelligent. Maybe I am a student of civilization? lol

@simulacrum

Thank you for thinking of me when making this thread. I never said Reagan was a great president. To me, walaahi and I am being very honest---- President Nixon is the BEST united states president of mine. No living or dead president can compare the esteem I have for that specific human being.

Every time I hear him speaking or read a book of his, I sit up, and am just lost in translation. My curiosity of him never ends. He was a phenomenon complicated specie of a human. Simply remarkable.

Now, back to this specific video. I know I am speaking like a professor ma ha? looool

This video is simply breath taking in its raw, unadulterated purity. Wow. Reagan called Africans Monkeys??? But I am confused. In the video call, Reagan is heard saying monkey but Nixon says Cannibals. Are they talking about Africans??? I know Nixon, being the consummate, tactful, refined First gentleman, he was a bit uneasy about what Reagan said. Note he called it 'too strong a reaction" that shows how advance Nixon was as a civilized soul. His immediate laughter was that of nervousness. He said the tail wags the dog, was a way for him softening the savagery blow that Reagan just exhibited. By the way, we should remember, this was new to Reagan, in the advent of Television and camera, in the 50s.60s & 70s, watching Africans on the television was a novel idea. To him it was simply raw, and riveting I bet to see Africans struggling to look at shoes and wear them. Remember Chinese are the same, 30 years ago Chinese were walking bare foot. Upto today there are rural places in China where they prefer to go sh!t in the bush than use a marble toilet.

Anyway--but My God, What a Nixon, what a man. I think I am attracted to anything that is highly elegant, refined and civilized. Not to mention Intelligence, he was highly intelligent. Maybe I am a student of civilization? lol
Are you on jaad right now habo? It's said to make people more eloquent.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you on jaad right now habo? It's said to make people more eloquent.

AM always eloquent! lol No, Nixon brings this out of me. He makes me a better Duchess. :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@simulacrum

An update. I did a research on the subject. Reagans daughter wrote an ope=d article in Washington post asking for forgiveness for her deceased father. lol

"
giraffe-297818-1564673492849.jpg

Scroll back up to restore default view.

The daughter of former President Ronald Reagan published an op-ed in The Washington Post on Thursday condemning her late father’s recently uncovered racist remarks and asking the public to forgive him.

“There is no defense, no rationalization, no suitable explanation for what my father said on that taped phone conversation,” Patti Davis wrote about the newly released recording published Tuesday by The Atlantic.

The National Archives recently released audio of a private phone call from 1971 between Reagan, then the Republican governor of California, and then-President Richard Nixon. Reagan called United Nations delegates from African countries “monkeys” in the recording, reportedly referring to Tanzanian delegates dancing after the U.N. voted to recognize the People’s Republic of China, which Reagan opposed.

“To see those, those monkeys from those African countries,” he told Nixon in the audio. “Damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/ronald-reagan-daughter-patti-davis-racist-comment-215153907.html

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tanzania are still backward today. its so sad.

Reagan was being a troll. Kulaha they were uncomfortable wearing shoes. How does he know that? lol I think he blacked out when he saw the africans, in their purest raw manner of beingness and attributed it to monkeys. Americans by nature are such a lookcist people lol

Trump is like that, in todays evolved American world.

The quintessential American is all about looks. Trump is a quintessential American. He loves his daughter Ivanka solely because she is beautiful, in his standards of beauty. He has another daughter, Tiffany who looks like him. Not pretty. He does not even acknowledge publicly that she is his daughter even though she looks like him. Ivanka looks like her blonde Russian mother Ivana lol

Trending