Reaction: Nouman Ali Khan on Women's Leadership in Islam

I criticize some statements from Nouman Ali Khan in the latest reaction video, but I also acknowledge in the same video that I respect NAK for his Arabic instruction program and how he has inspired millions to learn Arabic in order to connect with the Quran. His program is innovative and I appreciate the ingenuity. This is a major service he has done for the Umma.

I also distinguish NAK from other Compassionate Imams in that he does not try to cash in on cheap political participation. He doesn't march with the rainbow flag, have iftar with the turban hijabis, or shake hands with head zionists, etc. He could easily do that in the same way that others do, but he doesn't. He does not betray the Umma in the way that others regularly do.

This appreciation does not prevent us from criticizing problematic statements NAK has made in his lectures and ideas he has promoted. Sadly, he has flirted with the ideas of certain reformists and modernists and injected them into an otherwise positive message. We need to push back on this.

As I always offer with those I criticize, I am happy to host NAK on this channel to give him the chance to defend his statements and/or clarify.

- DH

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted

I criticize some statements from Nouman Ali Khan in the latest reaction video, but I also acknowledge in the same video that I respect NAK for his Arabic instruction program and how he has inspired millions to learn Arabic in order to connect with the Quran. His program is innovative and I appreciate the ingenuity. This is a major service he has done for the Umma.

I also distinguish NAK from other Compassionate Imams in that he does not try to cash in on cheap political participation. He doesn't march with the rainbow flag, have iftar with the turban hijabis, or shake hands with head zionists, etc. He could easily do that in the same way that others do, but he doesn't. He does not betray the Umma in the way that others regularly do.

This appreciation does not prevent us from criticizing problematic statements NAK has made in his lectures and ideas he has promoted. Sadly, he has flirted with the ideas of certain reformists and modernists and injected them into an otherwise positive message. We need to push back on this.

As I always offer with those I criticize, I am happy to host NAK on this channel to give him the chance to defend his statements and/or clarify.

- DH
heard he got caught spitting game in the dms of females :russ:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Salafis are coming after Nouman Cali Khan now? Is there any decent Sheikh safe from their tongue?

Steve Harvey Lol GIF by Digg

Yaraye

VIP
a lot of these sheiks are fake wallahi. I listen for educational purposes but we need to remember not to look at them as role models
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

Why is Haqiqatjou not Salafi? Who canceled him from Salafism?

It's not that some person "canceled him from Salafism". He just objectively is not a Salafi.

you can see clearly in the clip- he isn't even really pro-Salafi. I could go into more stuff on the topic but that's just off the top of my head and it's very blatantly obvious that he isn't a Salafi. but whether I dig into more material on the topic or not, he objectively is not a Salafi, independently of what myself or anyone says.

edit: this is another video worth watching on the subject

Haqiqatjou is basically some sort of ikhwani in terms of minhaj. it's very important that we distinguish Salafis from ikhwani types.

Trending