Re:Zero season 3 trailer just dropped

Nah its a long running novel, they slow on seasons cuz the source material thinned out thankfully its not a problem anymore they have like 20+ volumes worth of content to adapt
I thought light novels served as supplementation to manga content, once the manga serialization ends, LN gets written as a side piece for contextual world-building, or story concepts of potential far-ahead material. I tried to read that stuff once or twice. Not my jive.

I thought light novels served as supplementation to manga content, once the manga serialization ends, LN gets written as a side piece for contextual world-building, or story concepts of potential far-ahead material. I tried to read that stuff once or twice. Not my jive.
Nah the LNs are the source material

Nah the LNs are the source material
Usually, mangas don't have light novels, and the attention garnered by manga readers translates into investment into anime, rather than LN to anime production. Mangas often get canceled or halted with a monthly output in a smaller manga company while using spare time to write LN. LN is often a way to end things when all else is unproductive.

Usually, mangas don't have light novels, and the attention garnered by manga readers translates into investment into anime, rather than LN to anime production. Mangas often get canceled or halted with a monthly output in a smaller manga company while using spare time to write LN. LN is often a way to end things when all else is unproductive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts