Raw meat is delicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Your somali card had officially been revoked:susp: might wanna remove coast out of your name since you’re now ethiopian and Ethiopians are coastless :trumpsmirk:

So, in my latest research I have found that the idea of eating raw meat is for the lack of words risky
:idontlike:. Society has developed the use of fire to get rid of any bacteria such as salmonella and etc, which is why we must use our resources well and build a fire and cook our meat.

Kitfo is made with beef therefore you might as well know the risk.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...risking-salmonella-to-eat-raw-meat-delicacies

Wonder what the statistics of Salmonella is in Ethiopia?
Looks like Salmonella is a major disease in Ethiopia.
https://www.researchgate.net/public...thiopia_A_systematic_review_and_meta-analysis

So, no thanks I will stick with my cooked meat:tacky:

psyche

To each their own
I ate raw meat once at a Lebanese restaurant. It was nice and tasted like herbs. The only downside about it was that my gag reflex almost made me spit out it.

Sure normal raw meat may not be optimal for consummation since we have become accustom to cooked food, but most places that serve raw meat make sure to treat the meat with care in order to bypass customer safety protocols.

Sol

?
jg30w7vdbjk21.jpg

VixR

Veritas
The Western raised Habesha I’ve known were just as disturbed by it as most ppl are by uncooked red meat. Besides, not all of them eat it.

I wouldn’t try kitfo, but I like sushi.

The Western raised Habesha I’ve known were just as disturbed by it as most ppl would be. Besides, not all of them eat it.

I wouldn’t try kitfo, but I like sushi.

Sushi can be really good or the most disgusting thing you will ever put into your mouth. Sushi isnt objectively good but it debends on the cheffs skill.

Has every sushi dish you ate been good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending