Rate yourself

:dead:
i once got into a fight with a really tall 2 years ago and won i can see myself being able to handle this :kodaksmiley::patrice:
plus just take away their technology
they’ll settle down
A tall is nowhere as strong as even a short nigga just going to let you know that before you square up with ”real” men.
:ummhmm:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
A tall is nowhere as strong as even a short nigga just going to let you know that before you square up with ”real” men.
:ummhmm:
it’s been two years hop off :patrice:
plus i can shut niggas up in like less than two minutes just typing words imagine irl :ummhmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I like to give the rabble the torch and pitchforks to burn their town to the ground :wow1: :mjlol:

You fan the flames. Doncha.
can i please help out :mjlaugh:
i’ll be a backup to sambuusi :kendrickcry:
i’m good with kids :patrice:

Excellent. I need you to take care of this adult delinquent. He needs to be karbashed. I know you have pyrokensis (burning things with your mind). Try not to turn @Shmurda into ash when you roast him. We need him living.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
You fan the flames. Doncha.

Excellent. I need you to take care of this adult delinquent. He needs to be karbashed. I know you have pyrokensis (burming things with your mind). Try not to turn @Shmurda into ash when you roast him. We need him living.
i don’t even need to roast him :heh:
i can get him arrested for two charges of sexual assault within minutes

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
the gc has had a general consensus that you are somewhere between a 7 and an 8, leaning eight
:samwelcome:
Is this an insult :mjlol:
Am I an 8 compared to all men or just farax.
If it’s the former thank you, if it’s the latter imma off myself :dead:

Trending

Latest posts