Rate this

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I am sorry for not providing anything special. Most people in here have recommended some excellent stuff.

I will add this manga to the list. Nana to Kaoru.

A school life manga about a civil war, that can only be solved through mutual interest. There are some SNM or was it S&M scenes in there, so Isaaq clan should be careful. Especially the Gadubursi.

I really love this manga, so please try it out.

https://mangazuki.me/manga/nana-to-kaoru/nana-to-kaoru-1/?style=list

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You wont become @AhmedSmelly by watching it :sass1:

Is my name associated with something bad? I am a normal person. Just because my name is unorthodox, doesn't make me a second class.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I am sorry for not providing anything special. Most people in here have recommended some excellent stuff.

A school life manga about a civil war, that can only be solved through mutual interest. There are some SNM or was it S&M scenes in there, so Isaaq clan should be careful. Especially the Gadubursi.

Is my name associated with something bad? I am a normal person. Just because my name is unorthodox, doesn't make me a second class.
A school life manga about a civil war, that can only be solved through mutual interest. There are some SNM or was it S&M scenes in there, so Isaaq clan should be careful. Especially the Gadubursi
Elaborate.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Nana to Kaoru is some bdsm fetish thing.

Don't ask me how I know :gucciwhat:

AhmedSmelly

Elaborate.
Its a S&M manga, about the mutual benefit of 2 neighbors who both engage in a non-sexual bdsm activists. This helps the protagonist overcome his social problems while the female counterpart does better in school exams.

I am sorry for thinking it was S&M≠SNM, its sounds almost the same. So I thought it was the same thing.

This is the closest thing to a romantic love story. There is a lot of ecchi, but its not . Because it doesnt involve sex.

Nana to Kaoru is some bdsm fetish thing.

Don't ask me how I know :gucciwhat:

The difference between you and I. Is that I am honest about what I watch, while you are hiding it. You need to show this brothers/sisters that ecchi genre can be amazing. Its not sexual but it alludes to it.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Its a S&M manga, about the mutual benefit of 2 neighbors who both engage in a non-sexual bdsm activists. This helps the protagonist overcome his social problems while the female counterpart does better in school exams.

I am sorry for thinking it was S&M≠SNM, its sounds almost the same. So I thought it was the same thing.

This is the closest thing to a romantic love story. There is a lot of ecchi, but its not . Because it doesnt involve sex.

The difference between you and I. Is that I am honest about what I watch, while you are hiding it. You need to show this brothers/sisters that ecchi genre can be amazing. Its not sexual but it alludes to it.
I can't do such a thing sxb. I only stumbled across nana to kaoru, nothing more :browtf:

I clicked on this thinking it was going to be a good read but it's just chinese erotica ufff

AhmedSmelly

Just wanted to clarify that not all anime is hentai,
Ohhh I thought it was the same thing, Doesn't all anime involve some playfully sexual action? I have never watched anime not based on erotica.

I clicked on this thinking it was going to be a good read but it's just chinese erotica ufff

Wallahi I am telling you this, just watch it. Its erotica, but it isnt . Its a great story about friendship and love. The first images are of him dreaming about his neighbor, he wakes up afterwards. Please watch it, you wont be disappointing by the conclusion.

Ohhh I thought it was the same thing, Doesn't all anime involve some playfully sexual action? I have never watched anime not based on erotica.

Wallahi I am telling you this, just watch it. Its erotica, but it isnt . Its a great story about friendship and love. The first images are of him dreaming about his neighbor, he wakes up afterwards. Please watch it, you wont be disappointing by the conclusion.
You mean read it. I'll try I guess...maybe but the pictures are very disturbing.