Rate this egyptian actress

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Mashallah shes pretty, I would give her a 8.5/10 but because shes an egyptian I give her a 7. If she was syrian I would give her a 9, but the only time i was called abeed was by an egyptian so Ion like them.

:mjlaugh:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Egyptians are color struck wierdos, some of there top women are seriously just considered good looking because of their skin tone. In egypt, I would give her a 9.6. She is very mashallah, whats her name.
One of egypts top beautiful actresses
640x_73d00e6379b80383d49b16f13e13c5b083ace963297aca31c4b530f9c4997f6a.jpg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
tall in korea + over 163 cm, which is like 5'4

Nah, I’ve met some Korean women who are above average height for women, not basketball players but not short.

Tbh, South Asian women are probably the shortest people I’ve seen.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Nah, I’ve met some Korean women who are above average height for women, not basketball players but not short.

Tbh, South Asian women are probably the shortest people I’ve seen.
yeah well there will be tall people in every group. I suppose they are the tallest asians but to me everyone is short lol. Something is wrong with korean american they are so damn short, they seem way shorter than koreans in korea. But koreans are still short to me at least. This how my 5'9 ass feels among korean women.
nrm_1424817084-vince.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not really trying to convince you; I'm just giving my take.

I'm South Sudanese and obviously wouldn't be too inclined to praise an Arab.
:mjlol:
If we are using Mediterranean types as a group then below would be an example of what good bone structure and proportionate features look like on an individual.
Screenshot_20211215-134556.jpg

Trending