Rate swedish/somali Rap part 1

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I’ve been told Yasin is still involved no way did he leave that life, he’s just acting
One week after he was released someone of the rival gang died, they arrested yasin they thaught it was him but it wasnt, now he demands 100k from the goverment for false arrest

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
IMG_20210220_144957.jpg

IMG_20210220_144931.jpg

Wow I had no idea, I'm glad I have researched something different, this is first time I'm reacting to the wavelengths of the land of refrigerators
Damn Vikings.

some good shit, tbh , very nice I'm enjoying this while burning the herbs. The beats and rythms are good I'm bumping my head to this and it's on loudspeakers

I will give this an absolute 8/10 eventhough I dont understand the f*ck they saying kkkkk
I'm sick and tired with mainstream hip hop but this my friend is a wonder lol

https://youtu.be/MFtxSX2mM6A

Marshall D Abdi

View attachment 172047
View attachment 172048

Wow I had no idea, I'm glad I have researched something different, this is first time I'm reacting to the wavelengths of the land of refrigerators
Damn Vikings.

some good shit, tbh , very nice I'm enjoying this while burning the herbs. The beats and rythms are good I'm bumping my head to this and it's on loudspeakers

I will give this an absolute 8/10 eventhough I dont understand the f*ck they saying kkkkk
I'm sick and tired with mainstream hip hop but this my friend is a wonder lol

https://youtu.be/MFtxSX2mM6A
Somalis introduced the modern hip hop to swedish folks and plus denmark sweden norge all biggest rappers are somalis sweden being the most :mjpls:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
My favorite artist apart from Aki Labyrint, Sebbe Staxx and 24K is without a doubt Jaffar Byn.

In my eyes, he is the Swedish version of K Koke.

A mix of crud, bling, pain, hood ignorance and poetic wordplay. There's this authentic vibe when I hear his music. A true product of his environment.

As rated as he is, the guy is criminally underrated.

He deserves the no 1 spot of this generation.

As far as Swedish Westcoast Rap, Lelo is an artist to look out. This young kid is like Mbappe. He don't miss.

Marshall D Abdi

My favorite artist apart from Aki Labyrint, Sebbe Staxx and 24K is without a doubt Jaffar Byn.

In my eyes, he is the Swedish version of K Koke.

A mix of crud, bling, pain, hood ignorance and poetic wordplay. There's this authentic vibe when I hear his music. A true product of his environment.

As rated as he is, the guy is criminally underrated.

He deserves the no 1 spot of this generation.

As far as Swedish Westcoast Rap, Lelo is an artist to look out. This young kid is like Mbappe. He don't miss.
Jaffar byn just got released from jail and he bit darker version of yasin byn plus he when he raps he tells a story :banderas:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Somalis introduced the modern hip hop to swedish folks and plus denmark sweden norge all biggest rappers are somalis sweden being the most :mjpls:
I am discovering them , Aden, Cherry , Yasyn Guleed and K27
They are talented fr.
I just wish they had subtitles in their captions kkkk
Thanks to this I'm enjoying this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts