Rate Her Beauty, Pt 2.

Sambuus

Inactive
Alriightt, is getting real boring around here. So i’ll just make a thread where you rate people.
You’ll just post somebody, and the other users has to rate from 1-10.
I’ll start with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I think this is going too far, let her live and let Allah swt deal with her. You guys are not paying her bills heck you're not even going to the grave with her.

This is bullying and Somalis are the biggest bullies.
The world is literally falling apart and this is what most of you are thinking about? Ridiculous.

Sambuus

Inactive
I think this is going too far, let her live and let Allah swt desk with her. You guys are not paying her bills heck you're not even going to the trade with her.

The world is literally falling apart and this is what most of you are thinking about? Ridiculous.
Relax. It’s a game and I did the first one all the way back in August. :browtf:

I think this is going too far, let her live and let Allah swt deal with her. You guys are not paying her bills heck you're not even going to the grave with her.

Sorry eedo

I don't think anybody on this website genuinely cares for her wellbeing, we just have way too much time on our hands and want something to talk about. :mjswag:

Trending