Rate Her Beauty 1-10.

Sambuus

Inactive
She’s pretty I’d give her a 7 too. But rare features? Lol They’re common in West African and African Americans.
Nah she has very wide eyes, which is uncommon. Usually having eyes far apart is not something pretty, it blends in with her face and it looks amazing

Light skin girls diaper booties have destroyed your proverbial taste buds when it comes to women. I'm not one to berate another man's taste so I'll stop at that, but that woman is stunning.
She looks like the average white girl across the university from my spot with no titts and ass :icon e confused:

Jasmine Tookes is freaking gorgeous.
F3A027C5-9158-4DEF-95D0-4079966B8C9C.jpeg

How come Sudanese women are never brought up in the conversation along side Horners. I know they're phenotypically diverse, but many I come across can 100% pass as a Horner. Not Somali, but definitely Horner.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How come Sudanese women are never brought up in the conversation along side Horners. I know they're phenotypically diverse, but many I come across can 100% pass as a Horner. Not Somali, but definitely Horner.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because they vary too much. A sudanese can be some jet black and flat nosed man and be just as much Sudanese as a light skin, hook nosed arab.

Trending