Rate 2020 so far

I give 2020 a:

• Total voters

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Apart from not liking the classes switched to online during winter term, I can't complain. For starters, none of my family members died from covid-19.

Also all my friends are free so we've been meeting up more now. Just hanging out, hiking (we feed wild birds the other day:icon e biggrin:), having potluck..

I love the fact that I have more time to spend with the people I love and do things I enjoy.

Just when you think it can't get worse, it does. I'm gonna reserve the 1 and 2 star for the end of the year and see how it goes.
:mjlol:

1/10 objectively. Yes I did what I wanted to, but with great stress. Also worrying about my kinship dying isnt a good feeling.

A good year to meditate on living and dying.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
I can swear on everything that I would have stood in the audience if not for corona. And do I hate thinking of it yeah. I would have waved my flag and shit while enjoying really good music. Tomorrowland would have been my second home but not :mjcry::kendrickcry::jcoleno::kanyehmm:

Apollo

VIP
LMAO, I just did my finances and looks like I was not affected by the pandemic at all. In fact, made even more compared to 2019 at the same time last year.

GemState

36/21
VIP
EUIyWAEXgAETXCl.jpg

Trending

Latest posts