Ratchet Somali ex-girlfriend asked to rekindle her interest in me

Everyday I thank the Canadian government for paying for my post-secondary education in my prayers. It is what has helped me make money and flex on my former somali ex-girlfriend after she dumped me unexpectedly for a drug pusher during my last year in school. She recently asked for a casual hookup but I decline her request and blocked her from all my socials media. It is one of those life experiences that will always give me pleasure. The poor bastard she dropped me for is probably getting molested in prison. Being successful does help you in a way get back at former unemployed partners.

God bless Canada!

Everyday I thank the Canadian government for paying for my post-secondary education in my prayers. It is what has helped me make money and flex on my former somali ex-girlfriend after she dumped me unexpectedly for a drug pusher during my last year in school. She recently asked for a casual hookup but I decline her request and blocked her from all my socials media. It is one of those life experiences that will always give me pleasure. The poor bastard she dropped me for is probably getting molested in prison. Being successful does help you in a way get back at former unemployed partners.

God bless Canada!

You did wrong..you showed her you still emotional about her...what you should done was to invite her to you home and then uber her ..

God bless Canada!
Been there and lived to tell the tale. She will be back sporadically over the next 10 years. Life is long and she will be in need a few more times along the line for a bailout. Each time she will check in you or try. Silly excuses like a catch up or any social issue. Dont get lured for the bait not even a quick catch up. Make sure you ghost. Just remember its all trick you dont want to know about.

Been there and lived to tell the tale. She will be back sporadically over the next 10 years. Life is long and she will be in need a few more times along the line for a bailout. Each time she will check in you or try. Silly excuses like a catch up or any social issue. Dont get lured for the bait not even a quick catch up. Make sure you ghost. Just remember its all trick you dont want to know about.
10 years is a long ass time friend. I might have settled down by then.

Trending