RARE heart-warming story out of the hell-hole our native homeland. Geeljires donated to the elderly couple on the brink of death frm starvation. Now..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They have received medical help, good housing and relaxed living.
They also received massive amount of financial donation.

Nonetheless, this does not negate the fact that this would’ve been the duty of the government (if we had one) to look after the elderly with a state structured pension. Sadly, Somalia is shithole and therefore, you’re lucky if you escape with your physical body let alone receiving a penny from them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We have to thank the American Somalis tho, (Thank God foremost of course) walaahi this is a magnificent trait to take from America. Is that correct Gri?

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We have to thank the American Somalis tho, walaahi this is a magnificent trait to take from America. Is that correct Gri?

I concur!

We learn to be compassionate a little.

you know dam well that the donors were mostly North American. Don’t count the UK. They need our donations.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I concur!

We learn to be compassionate a little.

you know dam well that the donors were mostly North American. Don’t count the UK. They need our donations.

loooooooooooooooooooool I like the spirit of American generosity. It helps that the country is rich. lol

UK & other diaspora need to copy Americans

Trending