Rapper top5 arrested in Los Angeles

He will be eating Gus and drinking lemonade

triple-hhh.gif

You guys are taking it too far.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
this is why it's important to stay away from crimes, only if he had focused on his music and stay away from bad people. Hopefully the family of his victim get some peace tonight :)

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Reer Canada's infamous sex icon
Top Five/shan sare/shan yare (short for 5 feet at tops) has been arrested according to various news sites.

The man in question. Had it not been for his af balaaran waxad u maleyne ina make a wish kid yahey.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Judging by his looks he'll be popular among the prison population

The Toronto Police Service would like to update the public on a Homicide investigation.

On Sunday, January 31, 2021, at 8:56 p.m., police responded to multiple reports of gunfire in the Jane Street and Falstaff Avenue area.

It was reported that a man was attempting to drive his car into the garage of an apartment building at 40 Falstaff Avenue when he was shot at numerous times. As a result of being shot, his vehicle rolled and hit the closed underground garage doors.

Police located an unresponsive man in the driver's seat who was suffering from gunshot wounds and he was pronounced deceased at the scene.

The victim was identified as Hashim Omar Hashi, 20, of Toronto.

On Thursday October 7, 2021,Hassan Ali, 22, of Toronto, was arrested in Los Angeles, California by the Los Angeles Police Department on a an Provisional American Arrest Warrant. He is currently wanted by the Toronto Police Service for:

1. First Degree Murder
2. Three counts of Fail to Comply with Recognizance

For more info on this topic please refer to our shoota on the block @Vito Rizutto I'm sure he'll keep us updated through the notorious rexdale WhatsApp groups.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Apparently he got caught taking a picture with some known ig in LA. I think she tagged the location of the pic or something. He always was around other famous rapper like shmurda and gunna. He’s not the brightest that’s for sure. Him taunting the Toronto police made his matter worst. I expect the judge to make an example out of him :damn:

Reer Canada's infamous sex icon
Top Five/shan sare/shan yare (short for 5 feet at tops) has been arrested according to various news sites.

Judging by his looks he'll be popular among the prison population
He has that soft, feminine belly, baasto arms and perfect blasian baddie height. If he was smart he would try to make money off of it. Didn’t you hear what the cadaans are saying nowadays? ‘S** work is work’

He always was around other famous rapper like shmurda and gunna. He’s not the brightest that’s for sure. Him taunting the Toronto police made his matter worst. I expect the judge to make an example out of him :damn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It will be interesting to follow his journey in jail. But I don’t think he will go to jail. I think he will cut a deal and work with the feds. Start working exposing his boys

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Apparently he got caught taking a picture with some known ig **** in LA. I think she tagged the location of the pic or something. He always was around other famous rapper like shmurda and gunna. He’s not the brightest that’s for sure. Him taunting the Toronto police made his matter worst. I expect the judge to make an example out of him :damn:
She's Cuban doll or some shit. Man got caught for siil while on the run for murder, there's something fitting about it I can't put my finger on. Fellas got 2 functioning braincells and one of them only activates to shit on people on IG live
:pachah1:

Heard he killed an innocent though.
It will be interesting to follow his journey in jail. But I don’t think he will go to jail. I think he will cut a deal and work with the feds. Start working exposing his boys
Nah G you don't my man like dat. He'll chat shit before he gets to prison and then he'll end up being the top5 futo in prison, he's on deez tingz cuz.

She's Cuban doll or some shit. Man got caught for siil while on the run for murder, there's something fitting about it I can't put my finger on. Fellas got 2 functioning braincells and one of them only activates to shit on people on IG live
:pachah1:

Heard he killed an innocent though.

Nah G you don't my man like dat. He'll chat shit before he gets to prison and then he'll end up being the top5 futo in prison, he's on deez tingz cuz.
He is a poser. But he knows he goes to jail he is in trouble. Too many ghetto people after him