Rapper Malitia Mali Mob crying cause FBI knocking N his door for..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
rapping about Trump and threatening him. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: What a complete xoolo

This is their hype man :

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
While I would never wish for someone to be in the FBI radar, unfortunately this brother was just asking for it. I was surprised when he hung a dummy of Donald Trump in a busy intersection. I tried to warn the brother but he said his is an artist first and was simply expressing himself.

You cannot be Muslim, Black and Immigrant at the same time in this hostile political environment and get away with something like that. I hope he has learned his lesson and chooses a different method of protesting this administration that promotes division. :)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
While I would never wish for someone to be in the FBI radar, unfortunately this brother was just asking for it. I was surprised when he hung a dummy of Donald Trump in a busy intersection. I tried to warn the brother but he said his is an artist first and was simply expressing himself.

You cannot be Muslim, Black and Immigrant at the same time in this hostile political environment and get away with something like that. I hope he has learned his lesson and chooses a different method of protesting this administration that promotes division. :)

Ninyahoow maxaa kaa siya? You are preaching to a lean drink addict. Do you know how brain dead this cat is ?

He can make some cash later on if his case hits the right news media. Wish he wasn't beer head, but the kid is on to something.

FBI checks on all threats to the president and it is not unusual to question this guy if he made threats. They will soon find out this guy is okay.

He has huge testicles to do what he did. He has freedom of speech, but hanging Trump on an intersection and saying "If Trump is dead we did it" thats going too far.

He could make money off this whole thing and help his career if certain groups catch on to it.

:patrice:

It could be a very smart move for his rap career if the publicity lines up right.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He has huge testicles to do what he did. He has freedom of speech, but hanging Trump on an intersection and saying "If Trump is dead we did it" thats going too far.

He could make money off this whole thing and help his career if certain groups catch on to it.

:patrice:

It could be a very smart move for his rap career if the publicity lines up right.

It's a publicity stunt on his part but he too drugged up to brilliantly maneuver .

I wish someone would brrrrrrac dhash him. Its filth like him i dont feel sorry for when I hear someone killed them. Fucking garbage.:pacspit:

I wish someone would brrrrrrac dhash him. Its filth like him i dont feel sorry for when I hear someone killed them. Fucking garbage.:pacspit:

All you have to do is place him in your own shoes.

He thought it was a little joke, he never thought there would be the backlash that happened.

Lancer

השבח לאל
Disgusting! He threatens our honorable President and now he want to go all "I dindu nuffin". I say deport him back to his hell-hole!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending