Rapper lil peep dies after overdose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm prescribed benzodiazepines for anxiety every now and again. I told my neighbour this and now she won't stop harassing me for a few. I don't feel anything from them besides stopping my anxiety but no high at all. I don't know how people get addicted to prescription medication.

I'm prescribed benzodiazepines for anxiety every now and again. I told my neighbour this and now she won't stop harassing me for a few. I don't feel anything from them besides stopping my anxiety but no high at all. I don't know how people get addicted to prescription medication.

Take more than you're suppose too and you'll realize why

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Everything is laced these days esp with fentanyl. That shit he took had fentanyl thats why hes dead:drakewtf:
Somebody lied to him his manager bought the Xanax from a fan so peep could take it before the concert turns out it was laced he OD in his truck and everbody thought he was napping

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Its crazy :mjcry:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
I stay away from opioids because it keeps me alive.
I used to use Xanax as recreational but now I use for sleeping. Some nights I hear laughs and voices when i trying to go to sleep. That keeps me awake so I pop Xanax to calm me to sleep.

BANTU

+op MVLI
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This boy did not die off lean or xanz, he died of fenatyl, a white drug (heroine x100), and now people are gonna say "pill rap is bad for society"

In other news, what do you think about Nicki's Papermag cover and the blowback?

I think it's too risque and it's sad that she wants to copycat Kim K and try and one up her. It's also sad that she can't make a hot song and is only getting relevancy off being a feature artist so she resorts to selling sex

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Experimental rap? :mindblown:

Shit if I'm going to listen to a white rapper this better be his style

I really like this dude tho.
NIGGAS IFFY UNNN BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UNNNNN GOT THE BLICKY UNNNNN:liberaltears:
POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA YOU A SILLY NIGGA :siilaanyosmile:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I stay away from opioids because it keeps me alive.
I used to use Xanax as recreational but now I use for sleeping. Some nights I hear laughs and voices when i trying to go to sleep. That keeps me awake so I pop Xanax to calm me to sleep.
I heard doctors prescribe women who’ve just given birth Xanax to calm them down and lowers the chances of them getting post partum

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

This boy did not die off lean or xanz, he died of fenatyl, a white drug (heroine x100), and now people are gonna say "pill rap is bad for society"

In other news, what do you think about Nicki's Papermag cover and the blowback?

I think it's too risque and it's sad that she wants to copycat Kim K and try and one up her. It's also sad that she can't make a hot song and is only getting relevancy off being a feature artist so she resorts to selling sex
It was fenatyl and cocaine pressed to look like xanax and the fan who he bought it off was known for giving out fake pharmaceutical xans if only he knew RIP peep. I think it’s amazing she’s isn’t fearing society and the social rap norms for women good on her

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
I heard doctors prescribe women who’ve just given birth Xanax to calm them down and lowers the chances of them getting post partum
I never heard of that but I know doctors prescribe Xanax to patients before surgery to keep them calm.

I'm scared it will stop my heart. This shit slows down my racing heart beat really fast and a little too well.

It's a depressant but I doubt it'll stop the heart beat unless you overdose which is a different story but either way I wouldn't try that shit with any of those type of drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending