Rapleland(puntland) strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do men in puntland rape so much?

and why do they always target young girls?

War dhaafa caruurta nacalaa idinku yaale.:francis:

Farm

VIP
Imagine politicizing rape when child prostitution/rape is rampant in Cagdheer lands in NFD and Somali Galbeed....?

Farm

VIP
look who's here ready to sweep this under the rug.

not surprised at all.

Weren’t you the same degenerate defending an cagdheer child rapist in another thread?

:mjlol:

I condemn all child rape including the one in the OP, your regions are filled with it, it’s just so common that I can literally pull a tweet from a day ago....

Weren’t you the same degenerate defending an cagdheer child rapist in another thread?

:mjlol:

I condemn all child rape including the one in the OP, your regions are filled with it, it’s just so common that I can literally pull a tweet from a few day ago....
Every single rape that has happened has happened in puntland. why is that?

What's in the water there?

You are rape apologist, not surprised, you probably have a rapist for family, or maybe you are a rapist yourself.

it explains why you are here defending this rapist instead of condemning him.

Farm

VIP
Every single rape that has happened has happened in puntland. why is that?

What's in the water there?

You are rape apologist, not surprised, you probably have a rapist for family, or maybe you are a rapist yourself.

it explains why you are here defending this rapist instead of condemning him.

You can’t be this stupid did you just say every rape that has happened has happened in Puntland?

:damn::damn:

When I literally posted sources showing how common it is in your lands? I’m not surprised you are this dumb you are literally a low IQ big foot, your uncle that you defended yesterday so hard is literally a child rapist no need to project your family issues on to others.

:kodaksmiley:

Rape and particularly child rape is so common in your lands that it gets hardly any coverage, says more about the state of your people than anything else.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Damn Ogaden Baboon @Ferrari. A rape happens every second in America, so go screw yourself. Puntland will deal with this new rising epidemic, we don't hide it away, we deal with our issues. It's you who hides shit away and remain low iq cagdheer who never progresses cause you lack critical thinking about yourself or clan and where they are today. Your Madoobe depends on Kismayo Harti rich people who own the damn city, you fuckin ungrateful piece of shit. Look at your place 'buale' it's disgusting and you still live in huts.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A smart Ogaden in Kismayo. Begging Harti Masters as usual.

hunger-12-300x227.jpg

A dumb ogaden who thinks his better then harti ends up like this

images

:gucciwhat:

waryaa just condemn the rape and make dua for the girl.

why are you justifying it?

no wonder majerteenia is the rape capital of somaliwayn.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
May Allah grant patience and justice to that poor girl, and destroy her assailant in this life and the next.
Damn Ogaden Baboon @Ferrari. A rape happens every second in America, so go screw yourself. Puntland will deal with this new rising epidemic, we don't hide it away, we deal with our issues. It's you who hides shit away and remain low iq cagdheer who never progresses cause you lack critical thinking about yourself or clan and where they are today. Your Madoobe depends on Kismayo Harti rich people who own the damn city, you fuckin ungrateful piece of shit. Look at your place 'buale' it's disgusting and you still live in huts.
His capital has been controlled by Al Shabaab for the last ten years, his women have become the concubines of Madows, his clan has been colonized by half of the continent, and he's worried about a rape in Puntland.
:drakekidding:

His capital has been controlled by Al Shabaab for the last ten years, his women have become the concubines of Madows, his clan has been colonized by half of the continent, and he's worried about a rape in Puntland.
:drakekidding:

but baby girls arent safe in puntland.

stay on topic.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
AUN to the young girl. I hope that these people are actually punished for this-no more qabiil money.
What angers me is that the federal state members aren't sitting down and discussing this, as it's rampant across all parts on Somalia. We need to have a very tough stance against this- death and fines for people who try to bribe their way out of it.

AUN to the young girl. I hope that these people are actually punished for this-no more qabiil money.
What angers me is that the federal state members aren't sitting down and discussing this, as it's rampant across all parts on Somalia. We need to have a very tough stance against this- death and fines for people who try to bribe their way out of it.
they are never punished.

this is like the 10th rape case in this year alone in puntland, and all the victims are under the age of 10.

some sick men, but what's worse is those protecting them, like the ones you see on this thread.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Rape is unSomali. It never occured prior to Somalia becoming independent. I honestly think it's down to foreign influence and social media.

We need to come together as a nation to stop this epidemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.