Rapist Geeljire in MN goes viral

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This guy isn't Somali lol. Why do we ourselves love shoving Oromo/Habeshi L's down our throats? This guy is an Ethiopian not Somali.

Your profile pic is amazing
1675361842016.png

1675361822126.png

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
So hes Somali confirmed wheres @PuntiteQueen
He’s definitely Somali. When the mother spoke out about what he did to her daughter all the Somalis in the comments where more concerned with disowning them all completely than actual justice for the innocent children he ruined. She then replied to the comments with a video in Somali saying all involved are Somali and we need to speak out about things like this in our community

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
He’s definitely Somali. When the mother spoke out about what he did to her daughter all the Somalis in the comments where more concerned with disowning them all completely than actual justice for the innocent children he ruined. She then replied to the comments with a video in Somali saying all involved are Somali and we need to speak out about things like this in our community
Ahh so the victims were Somali? no wonder they gave him 180 days

07FD0E2F-ECF1-4AA4-AD67-4C205BED05A5.jpeg
Wallahi I’m sick 🤢 p3dos are known to be white, p4ki or Arab, now that we have sick individuals like this in our community it ruins it for the rest of us. People are getting more right- wing and less tolerant of immigrants, there’s going to be a time where minorities are going to be attacked especially Muslims. Sweden nationalists are already burning the Quran and soon more places will ban the hijab. Sadly all know that Islamophobia is going to get worse in the west until the day of judgement, and I have this theory that Somalis will be the scapegoat due to us failing to assimilate in the west.

View attachment 252152Wallahi I’m sick 🤢 p3dos are known to be white, p4ki or Arab, now that we have sick individuals like this in our community it ruins it for the rest of us. People are getting more right- wing and less tolerant of immigrants, there’s going to be a time where minorities are going to be attacked especially Muslims. Sweden nationalists are already burning the Quran and soon more places will ban the hijab. Sadly all know that Islamophobia is going to get worse in the west until the day of judgement, and I have this theory that Somalis will be the scapegoat due to us failing to assimilate in the west.
Look at his eyes he looks like mentally retard and psychopath at the same time