Rape Law Sparks controversy among the bicameral legislation in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Still the silly notion that we're shooting western practices of human rights is stupid which means that our current system is messed up.

It's the main reasons refugees run to the EU from they're countries for the freedom to be yourself and not be controlled by anyone and a shot to be successful

It's a step in the right direction.

We could really try to impress the west and give them military bases like the French oven djbooty

This clown always quoting me and mentioning Djibouti. Your inferiority complex is showing, fataalyahay

waraabe

Your superior
I always see you here talking about rape this and rape that. So I was wondering: For someone who is pro-rape, what is your opinion on the SL rape bill?

I am not pro rape but I do point out the people of Somalia have brought foreign troops into their country and they pimp out their women to get raped. That doesn’t make me pro rape but anti rape. I agree with the new bill but I think it should be tougher

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
@SirLancelLord what exactly in the bill are they opposing? your post mentions nothing specific.

Basically the Guurti wanna protect father's & make relative from prosecution if found guilty if found responsible for the marriage of a minor by force to an adult.

Had the documentation somewhere if I find it I'll post it. I've been watching too many parliament session. What I know Majority of MPs & Civil Society is for this without Guurti amendments...

All of these workshops and training sessions that the IC holds in Somaliland is paying off making them think like them....

BankaTuyo

حيران
Basically the Guurti wanna protect father's & make relative from prosecution if found guilty if found responsible for the marriage of a minor by force to an adult.

Had the documentation somewhere if I find it I'll post it. I've been watching too many parliament session. What I know Majority of MPs & Civil Society is for this without Guurti amendments...

All of these workshops and training sessions that the IC holds in Somaliland is paying off making them think like them....

Cool... i hope the guurti use rationality and pass the bill. No forced marriage on minors should exist in any Somali land. it is against our religion and common sense. we should evolve culturally.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
To simply this for you if this is approved without the Guurti amendments it will:
Life in prison to those that are guilty of rape
Men in family can be prosecuted for forced marriages / under age marriages of females

The Guurti wants to remove the second point, cuz they're most likely the generation to be affected
They should just implement the full thing but make it so it's not retroactive so these old perverts in the senate don't have to worry about life in prison.
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending