Rape in Pakistan makes Somalia look like child's play

Keo

VIP
400 men in Pakistan sexually assaulted a TikTok influencer in Lahore, Pakistan. It's currently being talked about on Twitter. I don't even want to share the video because it's too disturbing.

Last edited:
That's just awful; these documentaries are very informative but also very depressing; it's hard to watch but thanks for the documentary.

mrlog

VIP
400 men in Pakistan sexually assaulted a TikTok influencer in Lahore, Pakistan. It's currently being talked about on Twitter. I don't even want to share the video because it's too disturbing.

wasakh
there is no pandemic rape in Somalia/Somaliland
Stop this fake news

wasakh
there is no pandemic rape in Somalia/Somaliland
Stop this fake news
Lol i dont see pakistani women saying arrest all these 100s of men, also you should know it was independence day there were grown men there fathers, uncle old people.
Meanwhile 2 xalimos got raped somewhere in Somalia and then you see xalimos tweeting for the world.
Even the like ratio is way different between this incident that we have witnessed today and that of rape pandemic xalimos were tweeting on twitter.
Xalimos are dangerous but many faraxs don't know it yet

Based

VIP
Why do you have to mention Somalia? We don't have gang rape culture like those Afghans and Pakis do. These feminist Xalimos are dangerous :what: lying on our name for cheap woke points

Why do you have to mention Somalia? We don't have gang rape culture like those Afghans and Pakis do. These feminist Xalimos are dangerous :what: lying on our name for cheap woke points
Lol i dont see pakistani women saying arrest all these 100s of men, also you should know it was independence day there were grown men there fathers, uncle old people.
Meanwhile 2 xalimos got raped somewhere in Somalia and then you see xalimos tweeting for the world.
Even the like ratio is way different between this incident that we have witnessed today and that of rape pandemic xalimos were tweeting on twitter.
Xalimos are dangerous but many faraxs don't know it yet
Teenager is gang-raped by at least 11 men and thrown to her death off a six-floor building in Somali capital Mogadishu
33296184-0-image-a-36_1600338784866.jpg
Idiotic retards. Shut up and donโ€™t try twisting other women support for victims

Why are you being so sensitive? Why wouldn't he/she bring up Somalia, is this not a Somali forum? Gang rapes do happen in Somalia and there's a few news threads on this forum. Not sure why you're so offended when someone points out it happens in Somalia, it happens in every country unfortunately.

A lot of Pakistani men deny that they have an issue in their country. Certain things are universal I suppose.

Based

VIP
Teenager is gang-raped by at least 11 men and thrown to her death off a six-floor building in Somali capital Mogadishu
33296184-0-image-a-36_1600338784866.jpg
Idiotic retards. Shut up and donโ€™t try twisting other women support for victims
This is one extreme case FYI. Rape happens everywhere in the world but saying Somalia is like Afghanistan and Pakistan is fucking BS.

Trending

Latest posts