Rap video lead to 20 arrests

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:gaasdrink:nothing to see here
bunch of low IQ idiots brandishing guns and gang signs all dressed like thugs , while glorifying gang culture and crime

its good to see the police do their job in jailing these thugs, hopefully now no one will be harmed by these brainless idiots

:gaasdrink:nothing to see here
bunch of low IQ idiots brandishing guns and gang signs all dressed like thugs , while glorifying gang culture and crime

its good to see the police do their job in jailing these thugs, hopefully now no one will be harmed by these brainless idiots
They all going to get locked up for at least 15yrs if they were felons before the vid. Ones who dipped. Done deal.
What is desirable, i uderstood maybe 2% of whta they said. An i learned english in The states

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They all going to get locked up for at least 15yrs if they were felons before the vid. Ones who dipped. Done deal.
What is desirable, i uderstood maybe 2% of whta they said. An i learned english in The states
:siilaanyolaugh:niyo they were speaking in their native ogaboga language niyo
bunch of low IQ ramblings

am glad their going away for a long time hopefully kids will learn from their example and stay away from crime and gang culture

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Im always seeing guns getting waved in so many rap videos so what’s the catch here??
Its that shtick talk i guess
warya they where waving loaded guns at a childrens playground where they shot the video :faysalwtf:inalilah what bunch of careless thugs would ever do such a thing

and also after filming the music video then they later published the video online
:dabcasar:lucky for for us and everyone the police used the video to track those thugs down and arrest them and jail them nacala qurminin

:siilaanyolaugh:niyo they were speaking in their native ogaboga language niyo
bunch of low IQ ramblings

am glad their going away for a long time hopefully kids will learn from their example and stay away from crime and gang culture
No way. Their kids are being born in the same situation they are in. No change in this everlasting cycle.

warya they where waving loaded guns at a childrens playground where they shot the video :faysalwtf:inalilah what bunch of careless thugs would ever do such a thing

and also after filming the music video then they later published the video online
:dabcasar:lucky for for us and everyone the police used the video to track those thugs down and arrest them and jail them nacala qurminin
You in the states

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
This is the black culture . Every single one is like this . Thats why you move to a white suburb. Animals
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol: thats the story of america niyo
dameers move in to detroit,: everyone moves out now its a shit hole looks like liberia
dameers move in to inner city LA aka Compton: everyone moves out now its a shit hole like liberia
dameers move in to chicago: everyone moves out now its a shit hole like liberia
:kanyehmm:i hope geeljires and xalimos live in the white suburbs over thier inlilah and i hope they avoid the inner city ghettos

or just move to canada less dameers:obama:

dameers move in to detroit,: everyone moves out now its a shit hole looks like liberia
dameers move in to inner city LA aka Compton: everyone moves out now its a shit hole like liberia
:kanyehmm:i hope geeljires and xalimos live in the white suburbs over thier inlilah and i hope they avoid the inner city ghettos

Somalis are smart. They stick together or move to the suburbs. Somalis and blacks dont mesh. Plus we are to prideful and arrogant to live in the projects

In canada we become the blacks of canada. We move the jamacians move out

Keeysan

The humble one

Then you’re hated on for being a ‘snitch’ :meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending