Rants

I was standing outside a shop and this overweight lady came in front of me blocking the whole way
I wanted to kick her but I couldn't otherwise I will be sent to the penatenary. I had to wait 14 minutes then she finally c*nt moved I was looking for the item I wanted and It was out of fucking stock.

Should I end it all here?
1fb.png

This was the rant of the day please give a rating and ciao.

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
I'm a brit we are too awkward to talk to strangers

I’m from scandinavia and the only ones willing to talk to strangers here are some elderly folks, fobs and the mentally challenged. I get it.

Though life’s too short to wait 14 minutes for someone to move. I hope you’ll find that item you’re looking for :it0tdo8:

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I was standing outside a shop and this overweight lady came in front of me blocking the whole way
I wanted to kick her but I couldn't otherwise I will be sent to the penatenary. I had to wait 14 minutes then she finally **** moved I was looking for the item I wanted and It was out of fucking stock.

Should I end it all here? View attachment 155913
This was the rant of the day please give a rating and ciao.
u should've kicked her then thrown tomatos at the overzied fridge

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I’m from scandinavia and the only ones willing to talk to strangers here are some elderly folks, fobs and the mentally challenged. I get it.

Though life’s too short to wait 14 minutes for someone to move. I hope you’ll find that item you’re looking for :it0tdo8:
Loool you gotta use your white accent and kawal them with a smile. Tell them " hey there, sorry to bother you. I would appreciate if you can let me get ahead, I have to be in time for a "something important like a doctor's appointment, picking up kids from school". Thank you in beforehand."

It worked for me most of the time. I do that even when I have a lot of time to spare. Time privilege sometimes beats white privilege, always remember that

Trending