Rant of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

So I live in MN, I've a lot of relatives here, sometimes I don't mind it but other times I really hate. I am sick and tired of them. If someone calls them from Africa, they want to do qaraan and collect money from us, that person only asked for 100 dollars, so wtf are you going to do with 1000s of dollars, why do you feel the need to call a family meeting when someone asks you for money in Africa, did they call me? No, they called you, you have your own business, you have more money than I do, so why the funk should I pay on your behalf? If someone calls from Africa, I pick up the phone and send them money without announcing it to everyone. I am beyond tired of this bullshit. Everyday is the same bullshit, we need to collect money for that person, this person.

P.s

People in Africa should learn how to save money. Stop depending on others all the damn time. I have bills to pay.

I had the same problem but no one ever called me directly, instead my uncle was and still is my link to all qaraabo everywhere. Nothing major, just a $100 from time to time so one day we met up at a Starbucks and I asked him if it was really necessary to be collecting money for people we don't know directly.

He said, "listen, look at this as an insurance policy. Ilaaheey naguma keeno that we have to make this phone call but if we do, these people will remember this. We are in a position to help them with little inconvenience to us."

So Idman, just do what you can and pray to God you don't have to make that phone call tomorrow.

Q

Queen Carawelo

The screw, it's not like that. I send money not only to relatives but een my granny's childhood friends. But what I don't understand is, why do some people don't want to send the money out of their own pocket. Wallahi I'm not exaggerating, if someone calls them to ask for money, they want to collect, 50 dollars, 80 dollars and 100 dollars from others, I know for a fact they won't send all that money to the person in Africa. Imagine collecting 100 dollars from 15 people, and only sending 100 dollars to Africa. I'm getting mad just thinking about it.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The screw, it's not like that. I send money not only to relatives but een my granny's childhood friends. But what I don't understand is, why do some people don't want to send the money out of their own pocket. Wallahi I'm not exaggerating, if someone calls them to ask for money, they want to collect, 50 dollars, 80 dollars and 100 dollars from others, I know for a fact they won't send all that money to the person in Africa. Imagine collecting 100 dollars from 15 people, and only sending 100 dollars to Africa. I'm getting mad just thinking about it.
Your female you're not liable to pay anything to them even blood money:childplease:
So tell them to f*ck off:camby:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

lol expose them if that's the dirty work they're trying to do. or just don't give in to their demands.

Idman,

Don't worry about what they send back, just give what you were asked. They will answer for their actions.

Why do I keep writing Idman? I mean, Idol.

Q

Queen Carawelo

$1000 is life changing money back home, don't shoot the messenger.
Arghhhh bye. That was not the point I was making. Just bye.

Your female you're not liable to pay anything to them even blood money:childplease:
So tell them to f*ck off:camby:

I get what you're saying, but a part of me wants to go all feminazi on you for saying that.

lol expose them if that's the dirty work they're trying to do. or just don't give in to their demands.

I'm going to do that, unless they start a habaar session on me. I don't play with habaars. Lol

So I live in MN, I've a lot of relatives here, sometimes I don't mind it but other times I really hate. I am sick and tired of them. If someone calls them from Africa, they want to do qaraan and collect money from us, that person only asked for 100 dollars, so wtf are you going to do with 1000s of dollars, why do you feel the need to call a family meeting when someone asks you for money in Africa, did they call me? No, they called you, you have your own business, you have more money than I do, so why the funk should I pay on your behalf? If someone calls from Africa, I pick up the phone and send them money without announcing it to everyone. I am beyond tired of this bullshit. Everyday is the same bullshit, we need to collect money for that person, this person.

P.s

People in Africa should learn how to save money. Stop depending on others all the damn time. I have bills to pay.
I am tired of qaaran. I am not against helping family members because I know most of them don't have jobs. They should at least take the initiative to look for something they can do. I agree, they should not depend on others for financially support their whole life. I would not mind if my family members call/ask for money once every 2 months. Twice a month is really hard though. It is not good for them to depend on someone like them cause the person can die or lose his/her job anytime.

Did you not pledge to stop sending money back home in the challenge thread :byecam:

I send money and I know man's just use it to visit marfash and visit brothels in East leigh but I don't have the heart to call them out

My nigga, you're right :denzelnigga:

Sorry @Idol I jumped to conclusions, I did not read your second post

Whatever comes around goes around. Go to where they live and see their environment and then you'll understand their problems. It's good to be compassionate about it and think in their shoes.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

@Idman...you see that video ...that's a sub-sub-sub-sub clan uncle of mine. He is a childhood camel herder friend of my father...me and my siblings honor him and send him money on the regular...on this occasion where I filmed him reminiscing about his youthful days I was walk past this tea shop when I decided to sit with him and his friends ...he ordered the tea lady to give me tea..then when it was time to leave he refuse that I pay and then he ordered the lady to give me tea every evening I pass by her tea shop...May Allah bless him ..also keep in mind that if misfortune visits you its your qaraabo that will come to your rescue ..therefore stop being a dam qaajo

Guys, the circumstances and the conditions are irrelevant. Point is they called and asked, do what you can and move on. Many of you are busy looking into their background unnecessarily.

Q

Queen Carawelo

People absolutely missed my point.

I was ranting about people in Minnesota collecting money for someone who asked them 100 dollars. I wasn't ranting about Africa people asking money. Anybody can afford to send 100 dollar back home but why do they need to do qaraan and collect money for someone who asked 100 dollars to them.

P.s

I hope everyone understood my rant because people are interpreting it differently.

I'm all about helping but I can't give a nigga fish every day. If all he does is chew and pop out children I'm not looking to fund this niggas baashaal. But if a relative came to me with a plan to feed his wife and children I would help him anyway I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts