Random rant: Attaching your face and name to your social media

I don’t if this is common but being a gen z (1999?) I’ve basically grew up on the internet. Been on it my whole life but I have never attached my real government name to anything online. I don’t know if this is common , do y’all do this?, but I’ve always thought Id grow up to be famous and I’d hate to attach my name to my online persona(s) you know? A clean slate. One of these days imma be mega famous and none of y’all will know I used to use sspot

Hi Jacki
I'm curious but will you be famous for?

I have a Facebook account with my pictures and real name.. made my Facebook account while studying on uni, to participate in my classes group on Facebook where we could get help for our homework from the teacher etc..

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
If my problematic stuff ever gets brought up I’ll take out the race card. Hopefully it still works when i get famous

My instagram has my actual name and used to have my face in the pfp but now its some nigga that's so dark you can't even see his face or body, its all black

Sol

?
Zoomers are so easy to doxx cant believe people willingly post their full name and city on the internet :ohhh:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I have deleted and uninstalled several platforms.
I deactivated and have no PFP nor specific details.
I like it that way .

Hi Jacki
I'm curious but will you be famous for?

I have a Facebook account with my pictures and real name.. made my Facebook account while studying on uni, to participate in my classes group on Facebook where we could get help for our homework from the teacher etc..
Politics or being powerful (control of one of the most powerful companies)

Zoomers are so easy to doxx cant believe people willingly post their full name and city on the internet :ohhh:
I know right?! They literally put their school name in their bios:jaynerd::mindblown:

I mean at this point I deserve every bit of what you get when you make one unpopular tweet and the twitter mob descend on you

Sol

?
I know right?! They literally put their school name in their bios:jaynerd::mindblown:

I mean at this point I deserve every bit of what you get when you make one unpopular tweet and the twitter mob descend on you
It always cracks me up when someone gets denied a job because their employer found out something they said on socials or don't get a job because of some tweet they made years ago :mjlol:

Trending