Random question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure cousins don’t fall under the group of men where it would be okay, like her father, brothers, uncles, sons..
So in Islam she is not allowed to touch a cousin?

Yaab, because her mom hugged me which makes things more confusing:farmajoyaab:

Maybe she’s just weird:manny:

I used to always shake every women's hands , habryars to cadaans to Xaalimos of every shape under the sun.One day after whipping out my handshake , I believe 6th grade, my grandmother said why I kept shaking women's hands.I must've made a face because she beat my ass blue black that night.

Now a days I never shake women's hands.If they ain't cadaans that is.
:wowsweat:

This leads to some people believing in a sheikh!

As for OPs question I go in for very close hugs with my cousins....
:damedamn:
Give both genders a tap on the ass as a welcome
:hemad:
"Ayeee , eedo soo dhawoow"
:denzelnigga:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
In the US, we usually give a hug when greeting anyone from the opposite sex unless they are too young or too old. I always greet my peers from the opposite sex and hooyos with a hug. Europe is filled with bunch of salafi Somalis.

Macalin M

Out here
In the US, we usually give a hug when greeting anyone from the opposite sex unless they are too young or too old. I always greet my peers from the opposite sex and hooyos with a hug. Europe is filled with bunch of salafi Somalis.
Hugs aren’t a US exclusive

This was OPs scenario and even he was confused

I do admit there are some salafis though

I'm guessing most of the Somali's who use to inbreed back in Somalia most of them moved to Europe. while the ones who didn't inbreed moved to America, that's the only explanation i have

We also do it, this was out of the norm. I’m usually surrounded by not so religious people, so this was a first for me.

It depends how close you are and what age

first cousins is cool , coz you can't marry them (actually is more of you shouldn't) but if they are a second or distant cousin and she is of a marriageable age then it might be awks for her

this is probably your opinion but islamically you can marry first cousins. And since they're eligible for you to marry, you can't touch them as well.

I view my cousins as my own siblings so no.

The ones that feel wierd about that are the type that view family members are potential spouse.

Say no to inbreeding, ya’ll.

:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending