Random lady

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I was on the train and this lady smiled at me , so I smiled back the first time. She was sitting opposite me, so Im looking straight and she looks at me smiling again, so I don't smile cause I'm confused and it's just weird to smile for no reason. Finally she gets off the train and I watch her leave and she smiles and waves good bye to me .

I'm just weirded out. This is why I avoid public transport.

Last edited:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Edited free of charge :nvjpqts:

Dear Diary,

I was on the train and this lady smiled at me , so I smiled back the first time. She was sitting opposite me, so Im looking straight and she looks at me smiling again, so I don't smile cause I'm confused and it's just weird to smile for no reason. Finally she gets off the train and I watch her leave and she smiles and waves good bye to me .

What’s with you and meeting weird people it’s as if your a magnet stop meeting crackheads saaxiib it’s not good for you or your well being also American public transportation isn’t the most reliable stick to driving if you live in the USA

1602949256222.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Can u do me a favor????

When u go to public, or outside your home, put on your head phone and listen to Quran. Start with Surah Rahman, and then Surah Yusuf

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I would have immediately changed my facial expression she'll stop smiling .

I guarantee it will work

But yh it's very weird wlahi , for a stranger to smile like that , she could be a sociopath

Trending

Latest posts