random flags

Alluring

Sayonara
Can someone tell me why somalis put random flags on their profiles. The Nigerian and Saudi Arabian flag are the most common. Is it because they live there? Or is it some joke? Anyways, it radiates embarazzing

wannabe arabs rep the saudi flag while I see the nigerian one among mostly blm xalimos tbh tbh. how much somalis are even in nigeria?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Can someone tell me why somalis put random flags on their profiles. The Nigerian and Saudi Arabian flag are the most common. Is it because they live there? Or is it some joke? Anyways, it radiates embarazzing
Nigerian flag? :jaynerd:

wannabe arabs rep the saudi flag while I see the nigerian one among mostly blm xalimos tbh tbh. how much somalis are even in nigeria?
wait nah its cuz its nigeria independence day rn. think thats why the blm ones are repping it rn

wait nah its cuz its nigeria independence day rn. think thats why the blm ones are repping it rn

giphy.gif

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Because they have idenity isusues. Oh and my arab friend put the Saudi flag and Italy and he isn’t mixed. Crazy I tell you. CRAZY

giphy.gif

anyways, now that we're talking about flags we gotta talk about ghanas
1601569841161.png

yaaa they really bootlegged the ethiopian flag COMPLETELY tbh one thing that puts me off pan-africanism is all the ethiopia worshipping and all that. them dudes our mortal enemies and we gotta wave their colours at those parades :farmajoyaab:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
View attachment 143964
yaaa they really bootlegged the ethiopian flag COMPLETELY tbh one thing that puts me off pan-africanism is all the ethiopia worshipping and all that. them dudes our mortal enemies and we gotta wave their colours at those parades :farmajoyaab:
This boosted +1 Ethiopian egos. Their heads are too big already :chrisfreshhah:

Alluring

Sayonara
View attachment 143964

There was this video where Africans would say stereotypes/opinions about African countries and only Ethiopia had all positive comments :farole:

There was this video where Africans would say stereotypes/opinions about African countries and only Ethiopia had all positive comments :farole:
yaaa if we ever try reclaiming the ogaden again diaspora somalis are gonna get beat by madows:drakelaugh:

Alluring

Sayonara
they didnt get colonised and haile selassie was a celebrity. youd see an african king sitten right next to european royalty. madows took pride in that and so also took pride in ethiopia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Liberia didn't get colonized either but they aren't known for good rep. That Haile Selassie look like an Indian

Trending