Random COMEDIAN makes a DISGUSTING joke about SOMALI women and FGM!

@malab is single handedly trying to start a gender war with that single digit low iq take in Ramadan.

She's definitely trolling because there ain't no way she believes any part of what she spewed 💀

Literally every guy here and women who haven't had any experience with it. living in the west heard about fgm from halimos bring awareness to it on soical media.

As for this andrew guy. he does his research into cultures so he most likely saw a halimo make a vid on it sponsored by some ngo and he's a qashin guy in general. he goes in on all cultures after doing his research like that. His whole gimmick is to attack ceeb stuff. too bad our stuff is out in the open and easy to attack because somalis don't know how to keep people out of our business.

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
You actually think faraxs are going around talking about fgm to ajnabis? Especially when all this info is readily available and numerous docs have been made on it for ngo money by halimos for years now?

Most ajnabis that know about these kind of stuff when it comes to our culture have seen vid/docs on it no one spoke to them about it halimos advertised it to them.

When it comes to fgm women are the ones bringing awareness and making vids about it just like men were making them vids on somali pirates no need to play this blame game and be disingenuous for no reason.

Somali guys in the west for the most part don't even know what fgm is and the first time they do learn about it is most likely on the net though a halimo bring awareness to it which is the exact same way ajnabis learn about it since somalis love to do everything in every language but somali View attachment 265677

This fgm thing being public knowledge isn't something that can be blamed on the men whatsoever many halimo have gained fame in the west by appealing to liberal white thought the fgm stories they had to tell.

its literally a halimo money making tactic in the west via sympathy. That's why ajnabis know so much about it and because its broadcasted about in English it hasn't it done much for those actually affected by it back home. basically grifting halimos are at fault 100% here not faraxs. Not everything is the fault of faraxs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Wasn't people here supporting that xalimo on the other thread when she was telling ajnabis on Twitter about FGM? Well this is the what happens when people know our business :wtfdis:
Why are you guys acting like spreading awareness and cracking jokes are the same thing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not arguing I'm just calling out malab for being disingenuous and this is on a topic that is rather clear cut and straightforward as opposed to the fgm itself and how that is being perpetuated in somali culture which is a two way street making it a more nuanced topic to discuss. This here is just a one way thing and malab is just lying to shift blame onto men. In your convos 9/10 times you were the one being disingenuous which is why I was calling you out like I am with malab here drakereally.png

I'm just stating facts and I'm not engaging beyond what I have stated because my take on this specific topic is the only valid/logical take on who advertises fgm to ajnabis because we all know it definitely ain't faraxs and there isn't any arguing against that.

Last edited:
Who cares? Comedians always say edgy stuff trying to test the boundaries of the crowd and get a feel for what they can get away with, in the end of the day it really wasn’t funny but if he could make an FGM/forehead joke that was actually funny/creative he’d be able to get away with it and nearly everyone here would be alright with it. Sometimes jokes don’t land and when they fall flat they can look really rude. It comes with the consequences of being a comedian but at the same time, I’d advise people on this sub not to take it too seriously (I seriously doubt this guy hates Somalis or isn’t sensitive to women who had FGM done on them). In the end of the day it’s the intention that count more than anything.

How much you wanna bet a some ugly lugo baasto self-hating farax befriended and taught this ugly hooked nosed neatherthal how to hate on somali women. First yalll were teaching them warya and now this?

Roll Eyes Whatever GIF
Most of the time that’s where ajanabis get their confidence from….. always have a Somali male friend.

I’ve said this
Somali are the only people who change themselves
The only thing it does is Getting mocked by non Somalis about fgm

somalia might need a dictator if this carries on

It’s interesting how the Arabs was ruling south Italy but the people (Sicilian) have mixture between European (most) and Berber/west African slaves but really low low Arab and some they don’t have Arab despite the Arabs was the ruling class and even their language have lots of Arabic words

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
I never fully understood the point in publicizing it to gaalo. Were they hoping to gain funding for NGOs back home that would be fighting FGM? Why not just go straight to UN and similar bodies? There's no call for vice docus and writing books for cadaans who are just gonna use this as fodder.
Egypt does way more FGM than Somalia, why Masr get a pass and we gotta bear the brunt of anti-FGM rhetoric :mjlol:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It is very good to see the FGM awareness is getting traction, but this joke is tasteless, and it is sad to see some Somalis using tragedies to gain personal profits.

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
Moors is a vague term anyway, it could have meant maghrebis/muslim europeans or black africans. Generally maghrebis though

Trending

Latest posts