Random arab youtuber visiting Djibouti gets offered a wife lol

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Horay aad u taqaanay sida ay aasiyaan u kacsan yihiin was iska cadahay carabtan kaliya waxay raadinayaan gabdhaha djiboutian inay garaacaan oo ay ku xadgudbaan guurkooda
No actually ma aqaniin. Your somali is really good btw for ur age:cosbyhmm:

Funny and sad at the same time. You will never see people from other countries offering a wife to a random stranger out of nowhere. Only somalis can do this. What i want to know is , were somalis always this cucked to arabs or did it start last century?

Lol they offered her some Ethiopian lady of the night and he’s taken it up cuz he thinks she’s a Somali and therefore somewhat more acceptable and modest….

It's not a joke. I know you are feeling shame but this is real. Sadly a lot of somali guys behave this way. Watch from 7.43 how the somali guy is offering a lady to the youtuber.
I'm starting to think you're not Somali. Why would I be ashamed? That Cringe Qays YouTuber speaks for himself. My own father got many offers from his older coworkers and others to marry their Egyptian, Lebanese and Yemeni daughters when he was a Young man. I personally know a Somali dude from Somalia that got offered a Saudi woman he married into. Delete this thread and stop this cuckfest

Somalis are self hating especially those from back home they worship the ground Arabs walk on hell they will make them Imams on the spot at mosques just because they are Arabs