Rampant racism in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
We Africans are always begging others. So embarrassing. Blacks are easily the most despised people in the world. Why go to any part of the world outside of the West? Only cadaans treat black people like humans.
:kanyehmm:
Israelis are still better than Arabs though. You don’t see them enslaving and raping Africans. Instead they karbash Arabs and steal their land. They’re alright in my book.
:ehh:

don't know if I have to any longer sympathise with Africans. we cant put our sht together. maybe that's the way it meant to be till nxt life which am sure they not gona make it either;;
just eat if you lucky,screw and die.

We Africans are always begging others. So embarrassing. Blacks are easily the most despised people in the world. Why go to any part of the world outside of the West? Only cadaans treat black people like humans.
:kanyehmm:
Israelis are still better than Arabs though. You don’t see them enslaving and raping Africans. Instead they karbash Arabs and steal their land. They’re alright in my book.
:ehh:

You will never see Arab government officials saying Blacks are vermin and cannot live in their nations.

There is no Arab imam that will issue a fatwa that says Arabs cannot rent apartments.

Thats the difference between Muslims and Israelis.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Israelis are honest, instead of their cousins the Arabs.
I still support Israel over the so called country "Palestine":drakelaugh:

Apollo

VIP
Jews are clever.

Alt-Left in the West (Jews lead the Democratic party in the US, started many Social Democracy movements in Northwestern Europe, and were the brains behind the USSR).

But.. Alt-Right adjacent in their homeland.

:siilaanyolaugh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't know if i should support a mass immigration for Israel or let the jews destroy the Arab world !
it's a complicated feeling:farmajoyaab: Arabs or Jews:noneck:

"They illegally stole our land, they're about to slowly take over our country and push us to enclaves"

This was said either by a Palestinian in 1940 or anti-immigrant Israeli in 2019.

"They illegally stole our land, they're about to slowly take over our country and push us to enclaves"

This was said either by a Palestinian in 1940 or anti-immigrant Israeli in 2019.
Bantu expansion is a force to be reckoned with and Israel know it has met it's match.

:ulyin:

You will never see Arab government officials saying Blacks are vermin and cannot live in their nations.

There is no Arab imam that will issue a fatwa that says Arabs cannot rent apartments.

Thats the difference between Muslims and Israelis.
So? Arabs are still torturing Somalis and other Africans for ransom and raping our girls. The kicker is that we feed and house these Arabs anytime they run to Africa from persecution in their homelands. But Israelis who never abuse us or beg us for food are supposedly the bad guys?
:mjlol:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Oh my! I didn’t see this coming!
upload_2019-1-28_10-57-54.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending