Ramadan Kareem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It’s that time of year again. Ramadan, the holiest month in Islam, will begin tomorrow on the Sunday 5th of May. It is a time where Muslims fast every day from dawn to sunset.

Ramadan Kareem to all of you. Make sure you follow the five pillars and fast accordingly to the time within this holy month of Ramadan and may Allah will forgive all of our sins from last year, amiin. Make dua for a better and happy future.

I won't be here for a while so enjoy this blessed month while you can.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
"It is a time where Muslims fast every day from dawn to sunset."
------- I didn't know this FACT.
:cosbyhmm:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
"It is a time where Muslims fast every day from dawn to sunset."
------- I didn't know this FACT.
:cosbyhmm:

Unfortunately, we have pretenders who act like their fasting but behind close doors, they're eating all kinds of candy and junk food. During Taraweeh, some guys go out to chill in shisha places and be partying.

Either way, just say Ramadan Kareem. It's not that hard.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Ramadan Kareem:salute:

Hard mode is in effect again with these summer hours

But its ok, they will build palaces for us in Jannah for this struggle:rejoice:

Wait I thought it was Monday, I just ate breakfast......

I think it is monday, i heard no moon was seen today(saturday) so therefore can't be on sunday.

Dont quote me on it tho.

Why does what you eat today, have to do with ramadan being tomorrow or the day after tomorrrow?

Technically he is correct actually, Sunday evening, we will be praying taraweh and that will be the start of ramadan.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ramadan Mubarak everyone. May Allah swt shower you with his blessings during this holy month. May our fasts get accepted.

:it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts