Ramadan is not going the way I wanted

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Picture this right,

I wake up hungry every single day even though I eat an entire feast for suhoor I’m hungry for the entire day

for some reason it’s hot every single day and I’m thirsty asf EVERY SECOND but as soon as I reach iftar I’m no longer thirsty just to wake up thirsty the next day

my stomach hurts SOOO MUCH when I’m coming to school I don’t know why but I think my body isn’t used to it yet

I wake up tired asf as in I can’t even movebut I force myself to go to bed with my eyes wide awake at like 12 but I physically can’t sleep before 2.

Ive legit lost the will to pray Salah on time and now just pray whenever I feel like it and slowly I’m starting to not pray at all.

And on top of this all I go to college 5 days a week and when I come home I’m revising 24/7 cuz it’s exam week this week and next week

I cant take this no more
giphy.gif

Picture this right,

I wake up hungry every single day even though I eat an entire feast for suhoor I’m hungry for the entire day

for some reason it’s hot every single day and I’m thirsty asf EVERY SECOND but as soon as I reach iftar I’m no longer thirsty just to wake up thirsty the next day

my stomach hurts SOOO MUCH when I’m coming to school I don’t know why but I think my body isn’t used to it yet

I wake up tired asf as in I can’t even movebut I force myself to go to bed with my eyes wide awake at like 12 but I physically can’t sleep before 2.

Ive legit lost the will to pray Salah on time and now just pray whenever I feel like it and slowly I’m starting to not pray at all.

And on top of this all I go to college 5 days a week and when I come home I’m revising 24/7 cuz it’s exam week this week and next week

I cant take this no more
giphy.gif
What do you eat for suhoor :ohhh:

Most muslims in ramadan gain so much weight. They just eat 3 meals at night time instead of morning. You also get that weird after taste if you eat alot in the night time.

I advise you drink alot of water at iftar and suhur. Reduce food intake, skip carbs every second day and you will feel better.

Do you fake fast infront of ur parents ? :ohlord:
Im in addis ababa for Ramadan alone , i am pretty much water fasting until 5pm.

:pachah1: :mjlol:

I left somali state a few days before Ramadan, if you guys think fasting in air conditioned houses with Tv's & wifi are hard . Try fasting in dusty Somalia with harsh heat and everyone policing you.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Im in addis ababa for Ramadan alone , i am pretty much water fasting until 5pm.

:pachah1: :mjlol:

I left somali state a few days before Ramadan, if you guys think fasting in air conditioned houses with Tv's & wifi are hard . Try fasting in dusty Somalia with harsh heat and everyone policing you.
Did you get sent back for dhaqan celis ? :russ:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Ramadan isnt Ramadan if youre not spending the month praying, reading Quran, and self-reflecting. Food is only a tiny portion of it, but many Muslims wheel it to the forefront for some reason

Trending

Latest posts