Ramadan Goals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will refrain from Women ,lower my gaze i and cut off some people who negatively impact in my life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is so important wallahi negative people rub off on me and drag me down. I do a cleanse every few months removing those who dull my sparkle:noneck: i will cut off people with 0 remorse.
if my quality of life isnt at its peak cause of them they will be removed:samwelcome:

perhaps quit somalispot, i cant stand being in company with

Radical Atheists
3rd wave Radical Feminists
Extreme Beta males
Negative people
Self Hating Somalis
Trolls
Radical Gays/Lesbians
people with Bipolar disorders
Clan Worshippers
Arab Worshippers
Coons
BLM supporters
SJW supporters
Lol that's 99% of this site.

this is so important wallahi negative people rub off on me and drag me down. I do a cleanse every few months removing those who dull my sparkle:noneck: i will cut off people with 0 remorse.
if my quality of life isnt at its peak cause of them they will be removed:samwelcome:

The problem is when you see them a few times and they ask you a few questions.Naturally as a man I tell them to their face I have this and that problem with you.They get mad and hey presto you have a sniffling enemy who needs you more than you need them.

leeches , just like most parasites should be cut off.The weirdest thing I have found is that people want to change people.Its much easier to change yourself or simply cut them from your life.

The problem is when you see them a few times and they ask you a few questions.Naturally as a man I tell them to their face I have this and that problem with you.They get mad and hey presto you have a sniffling enemy who needs you more than you need them.

leeches , just like most parasites should be cut off.The weirdest thing I have found is that people want to change people.Its much easier to change yourself or simply cut them from your life.
You cant cut them off abruptly, you dont wanna make enemies. Just let it fizzle out. Keep convos simple and short and veeeeeeryy boring. If they text you be a terrible texter and reply with 2 word answers and reply late.

Keep convos objective and short. Dont ask open ended questions. Theyll get tired of you and drop you:manny:

Follow this and you wont have any enemies theyll merely be people you know. There wont be much hard feelings and if you have to interact wih them it wont be awkward.

If they confront you on you avoiding them just say you have other things on your mind and havent noticed you were acting different.

They will soon become mere aquintances nothing more nothing less.:francis:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Eat healthier + detox
Save to send money back home for Eid

and most of all, no swearing :snoop: which is a struggle coz it's part of my vocab basically

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
- Memorizing surahs of the quran and contemplate about them
- Reading Quran + tafseer
- Perfecting my salaat
- Stop listening to music
- Eating more healthy and lower a bit more of my body fat %

May Allaah give us strength and success during this blessed month. Ameen :it0tdo8:

So this afternoon across the globe, moon sightings will begin to determine whether the blessed month will start. Whether it is tonight or Wednesday. I am awfully excited. What bad habits will you give up this Ramadan friends?
Bantu Bashing?
Swearing?
Etc...
Share your Goals peeps
hayaay I thought the sightings was tomorrow.:faysalwtf:

This will be my first ramadan without my family and I am not good at cooking.I don't like cooking either and on the top of that, I have uni and work.:mjcry:
However,Ramadan Mubarak:mjcry:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Don't forget

• LGBTQ+ supporters
  • Gaals
  • Salafis/Wahhabis
  • Libtards that want to westernize our country.
I can't stand these people and the ones you mentioned too.

they are the cancer in our mids pulling us in two directions,
Abdulwahaab vs Darwin. I am a somali and a Proud Sunni Shaafici Alxamdullilah. :rejoice:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Maintain my keto diet + gym combo.

Never realized how much carbs are in our cuisine :jcoleno:

i tried keto while strength training it was brutal so i switched to 18 hour I.F instead. Are you doing cardio, cause i read keto is great for endurance but not strength.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Read more Quran.
Going back to vegetarian lifestyle.
Give up caffeine (I'm not holding my breath for that but I hope I push though)
Be more nicer.
Have a peaceful mind.
Stop listening to music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts