Raising a family

Anyone else worry about raising ciyaal in the west?.

The degeneracy
Lack of morals
Lack of faith
Islamphobia
Discrimination

There's too many negative aspects.

:meleshame:

Anyone else worry about raising ciyaal in the west?.

The degeneracy
Lack of morals
Lack of faith
Islamphobia
Discrimination

There's too many negative aspects.

:meleshame:
My children won't go to public school. They'll be homeschooled. Dw they'll have interactions with other children at dugsi, sports and especially martial arts. They won't be socially inept.

I'm raising warriors. So I'll take my sons to Somalia, make them sleep outside without a roof and hunt/cook for themselves. They'll learn self discipline and understand how nice their life is.

I also want to make sure my sons have killed at least one person before and seen me do it. Wait I'm not a psycho (well I am but) hear me out. I mean killing AS which is good. I don't just mean sniping but beheading a captured enemy. They need to understand the cost of life and have protected it to the death once.

If they have anything remotely similar in their skulls as me they'll be fine.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
My children won't go to public school. They'll be homeschooled. Dw they'll have interactions with other children at dugsi, sports and especially martial arts. They won't be socially inept.

I'm raising warriors. So I'll take my sons to Somalia, make them sleep outside without a roof and hunt/cook for themselves. They'll learn self discipline and understand how nice their life is.

I also want to make sure my sons have killed at least one person before and seen me do it. Wait I'm not a psycho (well I am but) hear me out. I mean killing AS which is good. I don't just mean sniping but beheading a captured enemy. They need to understand the cost of life and have protected it to the death once.

Great plan sxb. I intend establish a Xeer on my household which will serve as a family code In'sha'Allah

Unless you get a suicidal volunteer for your kids to kill, how do you go about doing that ?

:gucciwhat::drakelaugh:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You what? How would you "establish Xeer" in your house? Teach it yh but establish it?
Xeer that is specific to my family which are family laws and how they conduct themselves and what they can and can not do but in written form. I intend to grill it into them and have them teach their children for the generations to come

Xeer that is specific to my family which are family laws and how they conduct themselves and what they can and can not do but in written form. I intend to grill it into them and have them teach their children for the generations to come
Then that's not Xeer. Xeer is the legal system. How does that work in your house?

Xeer in Somali means law. So when I use the term, Im not referring to Xeer between clans but one i draw up for my family. Its a complex term
Can you give examples of what you mean? It's very confusing since you're just saying what everyone knows Xeer is and somehow attaching that to a household.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Can you give examples of what you mean? It's very confusing since you're just saying what everyone knows Xeer is and somehow attaching that to a household.

Its like a constitution, a form of law one refers back to and lays out how the parties involve interact.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You're going to have a constitution for your household
:farmajoyaab::mahubowtf::faysalwtf::ileycry::yacadiim:

I have no words for the ridiculousness of this statement. You have to be trolling
Its what landheere families do sxb. They set laws and codes for their children who live by it and then become established people.:rejoice:

Muji

VIP

Lol toxic masculinity

Muji

VIP

Looooooool good thing you incels wont be able to reproduce.

I can imagine your kids and wife roasting you and your imaginary laws when she divorce rapes you.

Way of the Spartan
:mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts