raise your hands if you've been personally victimized by coronavirus

Cartman

reformed
That’s bad for natural hair, you have to be delicate with it and make sure to moisturize it and pick it out. If you pull out your hair, you’re gonna have bidaar bigger than @Bohol :fittytousand:

I'm an outdoors person, i just moved to the capital (Cph) and my life are in shambles because of this Corona bullshit.

Hope that bat-eating indhayaar burns in Jahannam.

I'm an outdoors person, i just moved to the capital (Cph) and my life are in shambles because of this Corona bullshit.

Hope that bat-eating indhayaar burns in Jahannam.
not just the bat eating chinese, the CDC, WHO, international airlines. All of them should be charged!!! We demand freedom!!!

but the jahanam bit is too far lol...

I can defer all my exams, I have enough savings to living comfortably for another year and I even managed to get a somewhat decent home gym together. Honesty? I'm chilling.
Use the time for personal growth.
:manny:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I miss eating out, human interaction and going to a gym.

How will singles cope without dates or meeting new people during quarantine?

Alhamdulillah, I don't think I've had the virus nor has my employment or my financial means been impacted (as of writing this post). To the contrary, I have been saving a lot of money I would have spent on miscellaneous things like travel, food, clothes and coffee, so I have been trying to think more altruistically in how I can spend this money.

I have decided to spend this money to try and help others who may have been impacted by this virus. For instance donating to a GoFundMe which has been raising money for NHS workers. I'm also looking for some domestic violence charities which I can donate to and possibly a verified Somali related charity.

I have noticed a lot of people in my life are struggling and I have been trying to help them without seeming like I am looking down on them. Helping people is surprisingly uplifting, it's good for you and it is good for the world.

Jungle

VIP
Its not too bad. I live by myself so no annoying people around. These times living in a large household is not the 1:hova:. I be shutting down people everyday cause all I hear is the same story, got me going nuts and heres my mother sending me articles bout young healthy men who caught this shit. Im like hooyo please i get it enough please:wow:.1 oday that im related to died cause of corona. A happy go lucky man not your typical oday, aun Biriq

Its not too bad. I live by myself so no annoying people around. These times living in a large household is not the 1:hova:. I be shutting down people everyday cause all I hear is the same story, got me going nuts and heres my mother sending me articles bout young healthy men who caught this shit. Im like hooyo please i get it enough please:wow:.1 oday that im related to died cause of corona. A happy go lucky man not your typical oday, aun Biriq

Damn, allah yarhamak.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1587040166752.png

I have been victimized alright ,I mean , Sleeping all day watching my favorite shows all night ,playing games ,avoiding humans and their fake smiles and annoying convos .
what a horrible predicament.

39d757c792ce9d0e6a474e284821400b.gif

Trending