Rains in Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
Lamo miss me with that. I went to SL once for 2 weeks in 2009. That's about it. Qasabka is close to central isn't it.
Lool Plaza neighborhood is the City plaza hotel area, right next to the Airport. "Posh" neighborhood weeyaan and yes Qasabka is in central burco. Laamiga qasabka divides the city into Suuq bari and suuq galbeed(i think).

Afgooye, Abu dabi, Plaza, Qasabka, Shamaxle and Oktoober waa xafadahaygii:banderas:.

Last edited:
Lool Plaza neighberhood is the City plaza hotel area, right next to the Airport. "Posh" neighberhood weeyaan and yes Qasabka is in central burco. Laamiga qasabka divides the city into Suuq bari and suuq galbeed(i think).

Afgooye, Abu dabi, Plaza, Qasabka, Shamaxle and Oktoober waa xafadahaygii:banderas:.

Must go there again inshallah next year. I'll go directly to Burco when the airport is complete.

Bohol

VIP
Lool Plaza neighborhood is the City plaza hotel area, right next to the Airport. "Posh" neighborhood weeyaan and yes Qasabka is in central burco. Laamiga qasabka divides the city into Suuq bari and suuq galbeed(i think).

Shamaxle is not a xafaad but a restaurant in west Burco under the main bridge Lol.

Jeesto

VIP
Shamaxle is not a xafaad but a restaurant in west Burco under the main bridge Lol.
Xaafado adopting the names of famous hotels/restuarants in the areas is a thing in burco :deadrose: . There's Xaafada Titanic and xaafada city plaza(or Plaza) named after the City plaza hotel:damn: That area(CP) was "Ay" till 2008/2009 when the construction of Burco started booming.

Are you reer Burco horta?:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Xaafado adopting the names of famous hotels/restuarants in the areas is a thing in burco :deadrose: . There's Xaafada Titanic and xaafada city plaza(or Plaza) named after the City plaza hotel:damn: That area(CP) was "Ay" till 2008/2009 when the construction of Burco started booming.

Are you reer Burco horta?:cosbyhmm:

True. Well I was born in Burco, I am reer Tuurta Tuurwa and Sanaagian also.

Desert or not, that doesn't change the facts. If you're really Bantu and you're not just trolling, then I'm sorry about how your ancestors were treated. But you're a guest, not a native. Show some respect or go back to Central Africa.
Not without a fight:gunsmiley::zhqjlmx:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts