Raging BLM/SJW madoow Baltimore city prosecutor facing jail time. (Cities N US run by Madoows turn into shitholes)

unfreaken believable! Say what ! Happens in America! Are you gonna stand here and tell me that 200 people are killed in mass in America in every other week ?
You’re delusional.
Nigeria has a huge security problem.her problem borders a failed state status. Kidnapping is a business over there.
More than that. Over hundreds get killed in Chicago forget about the whole country.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
More than that. Over hundreds get killed in Chicago forget about the whole country.

You are not being real.

in Chicago there’s your typical gang crime. It happens in the inner cities of America. The most that are killed in such an activities is about 5 people.

In Nigeria there’s freakin lawlessness. Certainly whole regions of the country are no go zone.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bahamas, Barbados and other Caribbean countries are more developed than some parts of Eastern Europe.
Botswana has a similar human development index as ucraine and other east european countries. Botswana turned from a desert to a fairly developed country in just 60 years of independence while east Europe had hundred of years to develop

Thanks to the founding father of Botswana who was half cadaan. His cadaan hooyo installed civilization in him. No doubt about that.

Bahamas and these tiny islands are nothing to be proud of. It’s like giving credit to a large individual family. With 60k population. Wembly stadium has more capacity than these islands you’re proud of.

You are not being real.

in Chicago there’s your typical gang crime. It happens in the inner cities of America. The most that are killed in such an activities is about 5 people.

In Nigeria there’s freakin lawlessness. Certainly whole regions of the country are no go zone.
America has gun violence issues and everybody knows that . A toddler can just shoot their parents. Anybody can just be hit by a stray bullet . Everyday there is gun violence in every state .

Som

VIP
Thanks to the founding father of Botswana who was half cadaan. His cadaan hooyo installed civilization in him. No doubt about that.

Bahamas and these tiny islands are nothing to be proud of. It’s like giving credit to a large individual family. With 60k population. Wembly stadium has more capacity than these islands you’re proud of.
The founding father was Seretse Khama he was full black and he laid the foundation of Botswana as an independent nation. His son was half white English but he only ruled 10 years between 2008 and 2018
Maybe u should Google stuff before talking

Som

VIP
You are not being real.

Are you one of those selfhating somalis though? Cause we could also say Somalia is lawless

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The founding father was Seretse Khama he was full black and he laid the foundation of Botswana as an independent nation. His son was half white English but he only ruled 10 years between 2008 and 2018
Maybe u should Google stuff before talking

i
Meant his wife influenced him. The man spent his youth in the UK and he ended up dating the cadaan lady which led him to adopt the proper way of governing. Afterwards his half white son took over and installed good governance with his sublime cadaan civilization.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Are you one of those selfhating somalis though? Cause we could also say Somalia is lawless

Clearly you don’t me here.

I have demolished Somalia as behind other Africans by centuries. Whereas Nigeria is a 3rd world I have designated Somalia as an 8th world nation.

Som

VIP
Clearly you don’t me here.

I have demolished Somalia as behind other Africans by centuries. Whereas Nigeria is a 3rd world I have designated Somalia as an 8th world nation.
So as part of the somali ethnicity do you consider yourself inferior to cadaans, Bantus etc? If you bash you people you bash yourself.
This type of posts should be banned on sspot.
I'm personally proud to be Somali and I'll never be brainwashed by anti somali ideas and selfhating people

Som

VIP
i
Meant his wife influenced him. The man spent his youth in the UK and he ended up dating the cadaan lady which led him to adopt the proper way of governing. Afterwards his half white son took over and installed good governance with his sublime cadaan civilization.
His half cadaan son became president in 2008 which is 42 years after Botswana became independent. What are you talking about?
Also most African leaders studied in Europe for sometime , this didn't guarantee good governance.
Botswana is better than white governed western cape region of southafrica when it comes to security

Keo

VIP
Yes, and no. it also means you’re black, that’s literally what a black person is in the western world, if you’re of sub-Saharan African ancestry, you’re black.
Sub-Saharan was a term coined 100 years ago. It means nothing to me. If you let someone else refer to you as Sub-Saharan African or black then that's on you. I only believe in social constructs created by my people (Somalis).

Sub-Saharan was a term coined 100 years ago. It means nothing to me. If you let someone else refer to you as Sub-Saharan African or black then that's on you. I only believe in social constructs created by my people (Somalis).
Whatever you feel is fit, however, a social construct will always be a social construct regardless of who created it. You can’t pick and choose what to believe in, because that makes you an hypocrite.

Keo

VIP
Whatever you feel is fit, however, a social construct will always be a social construct regardless of who created it. You can’t pick and choose what to believe in, because that makes you an hypocrite.
I can pick an choose when it involves me and my people. I won't let outside groups dictate what I am. People can do that to you, not me.

I can pick an choose when it involves me and my people. I won't let outside groups dictate what I am. People can do that to you, not me.
but you’ll let your ethnic group dictate who you are? My friend, no one should, Only God should be dictating who we are. This is where this is an issue, you don’t want outsiders dictating who you are, but you’re ok with your ethnic group dictating who you are? I don’t see a difference.

Trending