Ragga Somalispot WWYD

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Well this is another Mohamed and Danielle situation from 90 days fiance
But this old lady embarrassed her Arab fiancé, his lack of performance in the bedroom
Ragga Somalispot what would you do if your wife suggests a wand to spice up in bedroom?
:siilaanyolaugh:

But this old lady embarrassed her Arab fiancé, his lack of performance in the bedroom
Ragga Somalispot what would you do if your wife suggests a wand to spice up in bedroom?
fat es repel me like mosquito repellent. Nothing good comes from a fat chick with an uus. Theyre trashy coz of their low self esteem and they will project that misery on to you.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Not gonna happen to me already got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw guys if your sexlife with your wife is bad trust me get a pump. 15 minutes before going balls deep use it and your girth and qori will be bigger and the girl or your wife will fall in love trust me I know LMFAO.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
LMFAOOOOOO this why I feel bad for my Somali brothers who inherited more Natufian DNA waa wax laga faano

Niggas wanna be a Arab but they dont really wanna be an Arab.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

btw guys if your sexlife with your wife is bad trust me get a pump. 15 minutes before going balls deep use it and your girth and qori will be bigger and the girl or your wife will fall in love trust me I know LMFAO.
Interesting advice young dabacas :stressed:
The problem is, your Arab brother has small ting - source from ex fianceee and she exposed him on live insta.
What’s your advice on brothers who have tiny ting? What do they do to make their girl happy?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

I've got so many questions in my head right now. First off how the f*ck do you pump your member and is this even safe?

Cultural clash right there :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::dead:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

IckyMixedBlacklemur-small.gif

Trending

Latest posts