Rageh Omar: My father-in-law is a Scottish tribal chief. Somali clan systems is minor to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugaaso

Deni
He is clan Macleod he took after his father in law clan.:pachah1: Outlander is a good show atleast the first 1 and 2 season.

27CFDD58-C469-414C-A4EF-7B6ADC369573.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 71060

These are his kids. Interesting--if I didn't know any better, I would have thought them to be Pakistani.

LOL they look adorable. I do like Omar. I have seen many of his documentary. He comes off as this …..low energy, adorable chubby out cast who seem to have been a nerd more than a tard.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Worst show ever.

What's Rageh Omar's Qabil?

He's Sacad Muuse, Habar Awal.

Omar is not a muslim correct?

Of cousre, he's a Muslim.

He is a graduate of the Dragon school in Oxford, the Cheltenham College in Cheltenham and an honourable grad of the prestiged Oxford University.

What have you achieved?
You probably failed in high school yet you want to come for Rageh Omar?

Sit down, you're the

Rageh Omar is a Somali-British journalist and writer; former BBC world affairs correspondent; moved to a new post at Al Jazeera English in 2006; as of 2017 is with ITV News.

His amazing career and high level of education speaks for itself.

Didn’t Raage divorce her?

Why are you anti-Somali men? No, he's still married with her and they have a great family. Just say mashallah next time and keep it moving.

Last edited:
He's Sacad Muuse, Habar Awal.

Of cousre, he's a Muslim.

Rageh Omar is a Somali-British journalist and writer; former BBC world affairs correspondent; moved to a new post at Al Jazeera English in 2006; as of 2017 is with ITV News.

His amazing career and high level of education speaks for itself.

Why are you anti-Somali men? No, he's still married with her and they have a great family. Just say mashallah next time and keep it moving.

@Factz

I remember reading they separated. Good for them if they reconciled.

Rageh Omaar: His Romance With Wife That Started At Cousin's Wedding.

Somali born British journalist and writer, Rageh Omaar may hide his wedding snaps from the ever-following media but, we have more exciting goodies of his married life.

If your thirst matches to the information we are about to present, please help yourself!

Rageh Omaar's Married Life
Rageh Omaar is a married man, who tied the knot with Georgiana Rose “Nina” Montgomery-Cunningham, the daughter of Berkshire Baronet back in 2000. When the couple first met in Rageh’s cousin wedding in India, Nina was an occupational therapist, who worked mainly with people having mental health problems. Besides that, Rageh has not disclosed further marital details, including even his wedding snaps.

Moreover, Omaar, who has kept married life with his wife pretty low-key, shares three children named Loula, Sami and Zachary in his family.

Rageh, who lives in Chiswick, west London with his family, possesses African ethnicity, and shares Islamic roots, while his wife, Nina belongs to the Christian family. Therefore, Rageh wants his children to have both Islamic and Christain roots which he revealed in one of his interviews, saying,

"We both want the children to have Islamic and Christian roots."

Aside from his married life, Rageh Omaar is a highly acclaimed journalist who earned prestigious acclaims like the recipient of an Ethnic Multicultural Media Academy award for the best TV journalist (2003) and the Arab Media Watch Award for excellence in journalism (2008).

http://liverampup.com/entertainment/rageh-omaar-wedding-wife-family-ethnicity-salary.html

Last edited:
@Teeri-Alpha looooooooooool r u defending your inaa adeer??

TjOhUaw.gif

No darling, he is not my ina adeer, he is 1door, I am the blessed lander Ogaden ibn Cagdheer El-Bahaldheer Agah agah blessed with a third leg driller

but he is a good guy, i have heard somalis make stuff up saying he is married to a jew, a irish who did this and that lesbian blah blah

sure marrying a gaal is not good as i am pretty sure his kids will be confused about celebrating and ciid and i hope god guides them and their mother, but he is anti somaliland,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts