Rageh Omar: My father-in-law is a Scottish tribal chief. Somali clan systems is minor to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like yet another c00n :francis:

He is a graduate of the Dragon school in Oxford, the Cheltenham College in Cheltenham and an honourable grad of the prestiged Oxford University.

What have you achieved?
You probably failed in high school yet you want to come for Rageh Omar?

Sit down, you're the

He is a graduate of the Dragon school in Oxford, the Cheltenham College in Cheltenham and an honourable grad of the prestiged Oxford University.

What have you achieved?
You probably failed in high school yet you want to come for Rageh Omar?

Sit down, you're the
Graduating from Oxford stops someone from being a c00n? Another perfect example of 68 IQ Zo0s :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
Outlander is properly the best place to learn about Scottish clans. Clan Macleod and Clan Mackenzie. :pachah1:

outlander-characters-with-text.jpg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
A reminder that many different ethnic groups and cultures divide themselves up into clans--tribalism in itself is not that big of an issue. I always cringe when I see people claiming that abolishing tribalism in itself will somehow fix Somalia. Here's the thing--it won't. However, we have to learn not behave like 11th century clan warlords when it comes to national politics.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
upload_2019-4-18_20-55-46.png

These are his kids. Interesting--if I didn't know any better, I would have thought them to be Pakistani.

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-18_20-56-44.png
    upload_2019-4-18_20-56-44.png
    308 KB · Views: 306
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts