Racist Woman Goes Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Imagine an entire nation of abdijohsons who cheerlead for white people when nobody ask them too.

Reer Hindi galbeed.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I remember when an Indian in UK was complaining that there were too many East European immigrants in England and that the border should be closed.......with a straight face.

:westbrookwtf:

Bielsa

VIP
This is lady is ignorant AF:cosbyhmm:
:draketf:how is she gonna tell someone to go back where they came from:chrisfreshhah::dead::deadmanny::deadosama:

I saw the comments and the reaction on Twitter and all the white people were defending the black woman saying she is right.

Man, Muslims really are at the bottom. Nobody likes them.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Why is everyone just sitting there? Someone should have stood up to her. I've seen her types around and they're all bark.

I saw the comments and the reaction on Twitter and all the white people were defending the black woman saying she is right.

Man, Muslims really are at the bottom. Nobody likes them.
Caadan people somehow don't see double standards.
Watch the reaction when their stupid logic is flipped on them .

waraabe

Your superior
fucking drug dealing, knife carrying former slave. these black welfare queens need to be deported back to cotton fields of america

Bielsa

VIP
Muslims should fix their communities instead of playing victim. You all rile against SJWs but when it comes to Muslims you all turn into raging social justice warriors. Muslims are hated by everyone. Fix up.

#MuslimFeelingsMatters

waraabe

Your superior
Muslims should fix their communities instead of playing victim. You all rile against SJWs but when it comes to Muslims you all turn into raging social justice warriors. Muslims are hated by everyone. Fix up.

#MuslimFeelingsMatters

shut up warya

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I've noticed Europeans don't stand up to racists. If this happened in the states someone regardless of their background would stand up and say something.

S

Shamis

Two white women were arrested for doing this on the underground but their abuse was directed at black people. I'm glad that police are taking Islamophobia as seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts