Racist Wikipedia article

Guy their is a racist wiki article on somalis in Norway their was a few in scandinavian somalis wiki pages about sweedish and Danish somalis

But the only ones left are the Danish and Norwegian somalis page so if you have a wiki account please help edit the page and create a new lead

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_Norway
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_Denmark

Wikipedia is just knowledge tainted with some bias. But then again all human information has the same problem. It is just more evident nowadays due to platforms like wikipedia.

Keep editing away for positivity my friend!

I can't help but not find that page hilarious They're not even lying it's just putting all that information in that article just shows its made by a racist to show how bad we are.

I remember like a year ago me and my cousin were wondering how many Somalis lived in Sweden, so we got the ''Somalis in Sweden'' article from Wikipedia. We wanted little innocent figures :jcoleno:We didn't need to know what 1/4 Somali men in Sweden were suspected of violent crime and half of Somalis there had no government-recognised income:hemad:. Denmark page is even worse than Sweden, I didn't even think you could be worse than Sweden??

Last edited:

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I can't help but not find that page hilarious They're not even lying it's just putting all that information in that article just shows its made by a racist to show how bad we are.

I remember like a year ago me and my cousin were wondering how many Somalis lived in Sweden, so we got the ''Somalis in Sweden'' article from Wikipedia. We wanted little innocent figures :jcoleno:We didn't need to know what 1/4 Somali men in Sweden were suspected of violent crime and half of Somalis there had no government-recognised income:hemad:. Denmark page is even worse than Sweden, I didn't even think you could be worse than Sweden??
:russ::dead::deadrose: