LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1631731799910.png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
One day they are soft and the other day they are society’s most dangerous creatures, niggas are just racist
:deadmanny:
people forget “madows” are all unique humans. This one was a miskiin idiot but I’m sure if that white guy tried it again he’d get his clock cleaned no doubt.

There have been people who got their heads bashed in for saying the n-word but they’d be called “violent & aggressive” for doing that.

You can never win.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
people forget “madows” are all unique humans. This one was a miskiin idiot but I’m sure if that white guy tried it again he’d get his clock cleaned no doubt.

There have been people who got their heads bashed in for saying the n-word but they’d be called “violent & aggressive” for doing that.

You can never win.
If you ever go to the black student union(club) at university you will so many different madows. You would be lying to yourself if you described them as all barbaric monsters.

who doesn't lock their doors. should have speed up if someone opening the door. the lady had the ability to record that means something was happening previously which he didnt take care enough. A taser or pepper spray could have work. whites would have went ape shit, if it was other way around. Fox news would have talked about all day.

The boyfriend is weak. How come he didnt try and fight that Untermensch white man? I bet if it was another black man he would have gotten out of the car and fought. Sad just sad. Tiktok is exposing the weakest links.
getting charges or getting your shit kicked in for a woman? he's not stupid i wish more men had his restraint

Trending

Latest posts