Racist White guy went off on Arab guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

So this psycho went off when he saw the cashier’s name. He was like “Mohamed!” I fucking hate Arabs!”
Then he bragged about how he killed so many Arabs in the Middle East for the last two years.
There are actually white supremacists who join the military just to kill Arabs.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

So this psycho went off when he saw the cashier’s name. He was like “Mohamed!” I fucking hate Arabs!”
Then he bragged about how he killed so many Arabs in the Middle East for the last two years.

What did Mohamed even do in the first, lol? Sounds like the dude couldn't get something done for him and he just started yelling the most racist sh*t he could think of.

P.S If I had been in that Arab dude's situation, I would've started calling the cops ASAP the second he started to brag about killing "his kind." That could constitute as a threat and that bold redhead could've gotten his butt arrested.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He is hurting maaskin. :(

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tenor.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
What did Mohamed even do in the first, lol? Sounds like the dude couldn't get something done for him and he just started yelling the most racist sh*t he could think of.

P.S If I had been in that Arab dude's situation, I would've started calling the cops ASAP the second he started to brag about killing "his kind." That could constitute as a threat and that bold redhead could've gotten his butt arrested.

The name ‘Mohamed ‘ triggered the white dude.
VEzV.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Shout out to the Arab brother for staying calm and composed, it’s natural to lash back in that situation but he remained professional and did not fall for the bait. :)

Mohamed did very well to ignore the rants of this hillbilly. Imagine the abuse directed at Muslim girls who are visible publicly because of their hijabs?

Seriously speaking, are Muslims any better by their online tirades of non-Muslims? Kaafir this and kaafir that and obsessively denigrating them? If tables were turned and it was in a Muslim country and that Mohamed guy was called John, he would’ve experienced the same shit or more. What triggers most of these hatreds, lack of respect to one another and toleration is mostly religion. If islamophobia hurts you, don’t insult others because of their religion or lack of it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Mohamed did very well to ignore the rants of this hillbilly. Imagine the abuse directed at Muslim girls who are visible publicly because of their hijab?

Seriously speaking, are Muslims any better by their online tirades of non-Muslims? Kaafir this and kaafir that and obsessively denigrating them? If tables were turned and it was in a Muslim country and that Mohamed guy was called John, he would’ve experienced the same shit or more. What triggers most of these hatreds, lack of respect to one another and toleration is mostly religion. If islamophobia hurts you, don’t insult others because of their religion or lack of it.
Warya iska amus . Stop comparing this hillybilly bastard situation to what Muslims say. We never say we want to kill people, or brag about killing people because guess what Einstein it’s against out religion. Secondly we are minding our own business why don’t you atheists do the same? You idiots spend your time talking crap about Islam.

You know you’re the ish when you cause all these conversations!!!

Muslims are triggering peasants everywhere.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
We never say we want to kill people, or brag about killing people because guess what Einstein it’s against out religion. Secondly we are minding our own business why don’t you atheists do the same? You idiots spend your time talking crap about Islam.

You're a mod, so clearly you've seen the hatred some people have on here for other groups. I have seen Muslims do and say the things you refute in person and online. It's abundant so there is no use in pretending otherwise. Address the issue, don't sweep it under the rug because the truth is hard to face.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Mohamed did very well to ignore the rants of this hillbilly. Imagine the abuse directed at Muslim girls who are visible publicly because of their hijabs?

The Islamophobia on the English-speaking side of the internet is very intense--don't know how you can compare the most derogatory stuff being spoken about the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa salam) to a Muslim calling a gaal kufr. Apple and oranges, sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts