Racist tweet regarding the increasing number of Somalis in Columbus

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Whenever these forces full of hatred go to the 'no-go-zone' areas to expose Somalis, they come back empty handed. I have seen several videos of them going around filming hoping to find something to justify their intense hatred but they only run in to couple of Somalis going to or coming back from work.

I wouldn't pay them any mind. :)

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Whenever these forces full of hatred go to the 'no-go-zone' areas to expose Somalis, they come back empty handed. I have seen several videos of them going around filming hoping to find something to justify their intense hatred but they only run in to couple of Somalis going to or coming back from work.

I wouldn't pay them any mind. :)
They’re spewing the same fear mongering propaganda that triggered the El Paso shooting, I pray the same doesn’t happen towards the Somali community

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Mass shooting on your way
:yousmart:
Columbus

If you see a pale white dude in his early 20s that hasn't had a bath for years

:camby:
Run

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Amy Mek will get slammed on her head if she keeps acting like a fool :farole::mugshotman:

giphy.gif

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The bigger question is why do Somalis in the US reside in conservative/redneck states? Why don’t they live in multi-cultural states where all the other immigrants live in?

All the Somalis in other Western countries live in liberal and multi-cultural cities.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Stay safe reer ohio

LOL White people are funny. The sad thing is Allahu Akbaar is the best thing that ever happened to her ears in listening. She will know when she is alone in the grave. lol

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
LOL White people are funny. The sad thing is Allahu Akbaar is the best thing that ever happened to her ears in listening. She will know when she is alone in the grave. lol
Wow Basra. This was unexpected. There's a glimpse of humanity in you. I'm shocked. Mashallah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow Basra. This was unexpected. There's a glimpse of humanity in you. I'm shocked. Mashallah.

A glimpse of humanity? looooooooooooool There is NO single humanity in this site more than me. I defy u to produce one! looooooooool

Trending

Latest posts