Racist Somalis rejoice: White man says Somalians are not black!

I hate the narrative of Horners/West Africans all having the same particular features when in reality, both groups have a diverse range of looks. I'm pretty sure I could find a Fulani twin sister in West Africa. The narrative is especially nonsensical for West Africans, considering that there's hundreds of ethnic groups in the region.

I agree that the whole concept of race is stupid and should be dismantled, though.

I hate the narrative of Horners/West Africans all having the same particular features when in reality, both groups have a diverse range of looks. I'm pretty sure I could find a Fulani twin sister in West Africa. The narrative is especially nonsensical for West Africans, considering that there's hundreds of ethnic groups in the region.

I agree that the whole concept of race is stupid and should be dismantled, though.

Fulanis also have ancient admixture and they are a minority compared to other West African ethnix groups.

Even those Hausas look mixed sometimes.

We gotta be the only people group to be proud of features and flex soft hair and noses on TikTok. It is very embarrassing and it comes with having nothing else to be proud about. (Failed state) you don’t see Germans flexing features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Based

VIP
We gotta be the only people group to be proud of features and flex soft hair and noses on TikTok. It is very embarrassing and it comes with having nothing else to be proud about. (Failed state) you don’t see Germans flexing features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalis are too self centered and obsessed with their looks. Literally everywhere there's Somalis talking about how we are different to Africans whenever someone mentions us and bantus in the same sentence. Grown men talking about their slim nose and straight hair it makes me sick :susp: bickering like naago

Somalis are too self centered and obsessed with their looks. Literally everywhere there's Somalis talking about how we are different to Africans whenever someone mentions us and bantus in the same sentence. Grown men talking about their slim nose and straight hair it makes me sick :susp: bickering like naago
It's the only thing we have going for us atm, we're milking that shit.:manny:

On a serious note though, I think you're overexaggerating. Show me a video of a faarax boating about his slim nose and jileec hair or its Fake News.

It's the only thing we have going for us atm, we're milking that shit.:manny:

On a serious note though, I think you're overexaggerating. Show me a video of a faarax boating about his slim nose and jileec hair or its Fake News.
The guys in the west don’t but the ones back home and fobs are doing it too much.

I’m only seeing non Somalis obsess with our looks tbh, why would me n my Somali friends/family discuss what we already know lmao

Apparently our looks are new news these days to non Somalis, they are obsessed I swear and drag us into the convo because they sometimes gets facts incorrect and when an ACTUAL Somali corrects them suddenly we are β€˜obsessed with our looks’ loool

I’ve had literal strangers ask me if I’m Somali and them start giving me facts they clearly got from the depths of Wikipedia hell and I just wanted to go buy some groceries in peace.

I don’t like the narrative that if Somalis don’t identify as a colour (black) or say they are different from Bantus they think they are better than them. Different doesn’t mean better than, I think people who try to point that out are the ones that think Bantus are lower than other people.

Yep these people are clearly not black. We proud caucasians !!:salute:

1962816_234452840071935_144920948_n.jpg

BLM xalimo putting in a shift in the comments I'm guessing :stevej: white man hit the nail on the head I am a caucasian wrapped in milk chocolate from the fertile lands of Lower Shabelle :rejoice: black people you have lost a mighty warrior but I pledge loyalty to the caucasoid-somalo race
We aint no caucasoid or negroid we are just Hamitic-cushites. #WeWuzCaucashuns abdi's like you are the other side of the #BLMxalimos coin, you are both embarrassing.