Racist Somalis rejoice: White man says Somalians are not black!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Sometimes I wonder whether every Somali in the West should be sent back to Somalia and all their assets seized.

The West has truly made many of my generation of Somalis arrogant.

A part of me wants to see how long “qabiil” and “muh features” and Somali nationalism lasts when we have no choice but to live in Somalia.

:lolbron:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Sometimes I wonder whether every Somali in the West should be sent back to Somalia and all their assets seized.

The West has truly made many of my generation of Somalis arrogant.

A part of me wants to see how long “qabiil” and “muh features” and Somali nationalism lasts when we have no choice but to live in Somalia.

:lolbron:
We will be death by then so thats not our problem :pachah1:

Based

VIP
BLM xalimo putting in a shift in the comments I'm guessing :stevej: white man hit the nail on the head I am a caucasian wrapped in milk chocolate from the fertile lands of Lower Shabelle :rejoice: black people you have lost a mighty warrior but I pledge loyalty to the caucasoid-somalo race

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I’m sending you back first.

All this talk about “68 IQ” has pushed you to the front of the queue.

:westbrookswag:
Iam a proud dutch citizens that has never been arrested Trust me they would never send me back :mjlaugh: This is me showing my passport
Passport Northside GIF by AMA LOU

Self hate is real, Somali should be all deport back to Somalia ngl, All they do is embarrass themselves. Thank goodness I am American

I wouldn't be surprised if she spent more than half of her life in America. I have a great uncle who's been here since the early '70s, he has never looked back. The only thing Somali about him are his facial features and the ability to speak our language. I expect similar results in the future across the globe.

Trending